HG Corbz - Staff Application

In-game name: HG Corbz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:44388217
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: HG Corbz has played for 1917:52:30
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yeah
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yeah
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Verafly, TheDudeAbides
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on the server a few separate times in the past. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been staff numerous times on Garnet before but irl stuff got in the way. Regardless, I am on early when no other staff are online since I leave for work at 1:30pm EST and most days I am on before work. I am also on late at night since I get home around 12:30am EST and am up for a few more hours. I have sent messages in the staff discord before letting someone know that someone is PBSing but if I was on the team I could do that myself. Most importantly have my previous resume which I don't want to repeat here but is in the staff apps below.

I have been a long time member of the community and want to see it continue to strive. I have come back to this community numerous times for the people. I want to continue to help the server and the people I play the server for. This community has been a big part of my life and I want to be an integral part in it's success. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made a few in the past, they are linked above
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Like 8-14 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work a full time job and hang with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: HG Corbz

• Like 2
  • Creative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Corbz is a good friend and a solid member of the Garnet community who has always demonstrated kindness and care towards everyone. He's helped me with certain things in the past, and dedicates a huge amount of time engaging with others, both playing on the server or just chilling on discord with others. There is a lot more I could list, but as he's a previous staff member (of many times) and someone we all know and love, I don't think I need to say much more other than it's a big +1 from me.

Best of luck mate 👍

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome back to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.