DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP VIP Giveaway!

• DarkRP Administration Team

🎉          DarkRP VIP Giveaway          🎉

jQPGnIc.png

Here ye! Here ye! 
This weekend on Saturday the 7th of May 2022 I will be giving away one permanent VIP rank to the winner of this raffle, which is valued at 20 credits in the Garnet Gaming store! Entry is completely free and anyone is welcome to take part, even those that already have VIP may enter and nominate someone else to receive the VIP rank.

How to enter
- Pick a number between 1 and 100
- Post in this thread with your chosen number to confirm your entry (e.g: "I'm choosing number 28")
- You must not have the same number as someone else, the first person to post the number would win if it came up

How the winner will be selected
- At midday (12:00 EST) on Saturday the 7th May (this weekend) I will use the /roll command in-game to select the winner at random
- If the number generated hasn't been selected by anyone, then I will /roll again until there is a winner
- Anyone who is online at this time can view the result live in-game on the Garnet DarkRP server, you will be able to find me outside the entrance of PD
- For those who are unable to make it, I will post the results here and make contact with the winner

A few extra points
- In the unlikely event there are more than 100 people who want to enter, tough! First come first served losers! 
- If you win, you must be able to provide your Steam ID, or your nominee's Steam ID in the format "STEAM_0:0:00000000". If you have trouble finding it, I can help you in-game
- The raffle is for permanent VIP rank only, I won't gift anything else regardless of value (e.g: vapes, guns, etc)

Get those entries in and good luck!  😃

• Like 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1