DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Not best state

I've been putting this off when I should have just done it. Things aren't great right now, and people in the gm team became aware of them in February. I haven't really enjoyed games or anything. With how work is on the schedule doesn't help. I'm giving up the tsfu rank, along with resigning from gm. From the updates I see, garnet is putting up auto events that filled the role I tried to do, which is good.  

I never got tags to work, but I did have fun with the people I worked and played with on the server. This isn't sudden, I haven't been on in a month or so. I'm happy with how gms and staff are trying their best, and I hope they keep that status. 

I don't think I'll feel better for awhile, and I needed to make those aware. Enjoy your time on the server, and with your friends.

10 hours ago, Dillan said:

I've been putting this off when I should have just done it. Things aren't great right now, and people in the gm team became aware of them in February. I haven't really enjoyed games or anything. With how work is on the schedule doesn't help. I'm giving up the tsfu rank, along with resigning from gm. From the updates I see, garnet is putting up auto events that filled the role I tried to do, which is good.  

I never got tags to work, but I did have fun with the people I worked and played with on the server. This isn't sudden, I haven't been on in a month or so. I'm happy with how gms and staff are trying their best, and I hope they keep that status. 

I don't think I'll feel better for awhile, and I needed to make those aware. Enjoy your time on the server, and with your friends.

wait... nooooo ;-; i hope you feel better man, its always been fun talking to you and working with you. I'm sorry for what you're going through mate.

hopefully you'll return sooner or later. I'll see you on the other side man

Archived