Theos - MRP Resignation

Well going from removing me from army to crawling my way back up to be GA. Literally couldn't have that story without you being in it. Thanks theos for contributing a lot behind the scenes. 

• Forums Moderator

Never thought I'd see the day where we've finally gotten rid of the 2nd brit in MRP Management. W.

Jokes aside, we spent a lot of time together in TS and in-game during our time on US together. I honestly learned a lot from sitting by and watching you lead 11B and seeing the responsibility you showed through that. That is something I knew I wanted to put forward in leadership positions back then, and even now. Either way, you're a really mature guy and always know you were a solid MRP Manager and stayed for much longer than anyone else can have the sanity for and even through all of that, you did a damn well good job. I know I'll see you around in TS and whatnot. I wish you the best of luck and don't get stabbed by any chav's big man

o7

• Like 1

Being an executive for MRP is single-handedly one of the most draining things I ever did, and I imagine it's that way for others in that position. You give it your all, you make decisions you're not sure you should've made, people dislike you for it despite your desire to help them out.  There are a lot of bad actors in the MRP community that like to see it burn and that sucks, they'll complain about executives not doing enough and then try to find ways to get rid of em. 

I didn't know you almost at all but I have respect for anyone that willingly subjects themselves to the bullshit. Good luck brother.

• Like 2

The brit is leaving!
But when you were GA you kicked me out, and i never grew out of that mindset i was in, Thats why i didn't come back, but as of recently i thought about MRP and how i wanted to change peoples view of me in the community you were one of the people who taught me not to be stupid, Now in SWRP i have a decent rep and im working my way up. So thanks for making me less dumb lol

Wish you the best British man!

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines