DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I guess I have to make a official posts so people who didnt see the post know, im resigning from staff. Ive already been inactive for multiple reasons college, my dad being in the hospital again, me visiting family on weekends, having a job, playing better games and me not really wanting to deal with the community anymore lol. Ive been a mod since August and have taken countless sits and spent countless hours as staff. I really have no more motivation to do sit counts anymore.

AGAIN I DID NOT RESIGN CAUSE I GOT REPORTED, me doing 1000+ sits and messing up once how close am I to a 100% am I really? Some people need to get off their toxic high horse and realize that this is a game.

I have no real interest in Garrys mod so I guess if you still want to play games with me hit me up for fortnite or For Honor

I guess its time to @ real niggas

@Garnet Ugly

@Duel Cripple

@Vibe Reformed

Asian hacker

@Blade

3 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Everyone needs to get off their toxic high horse and realize that this is a game.

Fixed it for you.

My time with you in 2GA was excellent, I know we don't know each other that well but I hope that we can still hang out on TS and shit and play games together. ❤️