DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Resignation

Welp, all good things come to an end… I have tried taking breaks time and time again, but it didn’t seem to workout and has led to me getting burnt out of dark rp.

Time for the mentions, btw if I missed you I’m sorry 😞

@FlameSoul I still remember when I first wanted to become staff and you helped me out and gave me your referral. Thank you for everything you’ve done this past few months my g

@time Thanks for training me. Without you I wouldn’t be the staff member I was.

@Shin_Tsukimi A homie as well. Thanks for all your help and answering my pms even if I asked some retarded questions lol. 
@Candy_ A homie since the beginning, it’s been fun hanging out with you. 

@ChrisRid My best trainee, can’t wait for you to hit the higher ranks bro! 

@Titan1 Hopefully your spine gets better :(( Farewell my lean admin brother.

@Dustin Even though I haven’t got to talk to you in a while, you are still a cool guy and thank you for some of the tips you’ve given me over the last few months.

@stretchy One of the hardest working managers. Thanks for everything you’ve done.

@MichaelMyers A good trainee, sad to see it didn’t last too long ;( . Good luck on moderating rust bro!

@Fetn I am faster than titan, no way of denying it.

@GrosCave Cool guy to hang out with, thanks for everything you’ve done these last few months, from retraining me back when I was mod to today.

@Vortex1 If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have stuck on the server. Good luck on staffing!

@Zulas @wv0nv You guys are fun to farm with. Dms are open whenever.

@WreckEMsaints Texas sucks.

@Glorbnob assuming you’re going to be the next manager, I wish you luck!

@Chikn (Scans his drivers license on Roblox)

@_Shark_ ( I like the Danny Devito cutout you have. Can I buy it?) 

@bjchoyce

You better have a meme for the roster this month or i am calling the police.

Sorry if I missed anyone. 
(btw I typed this on mobile and formatting is hard so don’t judge me)

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, JazzaFoo said:

@Titan1 Hopefully your spine gets better :(( Farewell my lean admin brother.

dw it will give it like 4 days

2 minutes ago, JazzaFoo said:

@Fetn I am faster than titan, no way of denying it.

🧢 ill let u win this time

In all seriousness you were an amazing freakin staff member man, you've done more than most ive seen even more than I have lol. Imma miss you man hope to see you around eventually ❤️

• Like 1

You're honestly one of the best people I know, and so when I tell you I was hit by genuine sadness to see this pop up on the forums, I really do mean it. You've been one of the best staff on the server, and someone I can proudly call a friend. Nonetheless, I'm excited to see you carry on in your upcoming endeavors. Hopefully you join us from time to time to just game! It's been a great run, made plenty of fun memories and stories to tell! Wishing you all the best.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I seriously did a double-take this morning when I woke up and saw the retired blob next to your name on the staff discord! Then a third and fourth.... I refused to believe it ☹️

You are honestly one of the best staff members that I know. The first time I became staff (in mid 2021) I remember the advice and support you gave me while I was learning and slowly improving myself. Fast forward to when I came back as staff a second time after moving home and changing jobs, and I was absolutely thrilled that you were the one to train me! 😃 I appreciate you saying I was one of your best trainees but I had to learn that from somewhere and your continued support to myself and others has helped shaped us into the staff members that we are now. Thank you!

I can totally understand why you're burnt out of DarkRP because you always went above and beyond in every aspect of staffing, even while on LOA! Your total commitment to the server was incredible, and showed that you genuinely cared and wanted to continue to make this a better place for everyone. 

I'm genuinely sad that you have retired, but on the bright side perhaps this will give you the break that you needed and allow you to enjoy your time actually playing on the server? Or allow you time to do things IRL without distraction? Whatever you end up focusing on, I just wish you the absolute best in your journey and I'll always be around to have a laugh or chat 🙂 

I'm seriously going to miss you man. You were a gem on the staff team. For at least as long as I was around you supported me throughout the entire journey left and right. You've done everything to a tee and you really deserve a break. I seriously hope we see you again sometime else.

Mannnnnnnn we will all miss you, you were major to the staff team, I just got accepted about a month ago and I feel like all the important people are resigning. Enjoy everything else that goes on in your life. I remember seeing you around when I was playing with Rapts and Frilmz, barely even knew how this game worked yet, but seriously, from your LOAs and all that your just burnt out, go get some rest and we will all miss you, you deserve it.