DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toddd's Staff Application

Toddd

In-game name: Toddd

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783

Warns: N/A ( im a good boy )

Timezone: GMT+1

Playtime?: | Toddd has played for 2288:18:05.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ChrisRid

Past experiences as staff: L . Admin

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
One thing that separates me from other people is that I  can learn from my mistakes and find a way that I can benefit off the issue/mishap of the situation.
During the early times of the server not many staff are on as the server is based in america so I would be able to ban those pesky rule breakers and make the server a better place. Bringing up the topic of " safer " place I would try my very best to make sure if anyone was feeling they're being targeted or particularly annoyed I would try resolve the situation.

I try to make this server fun and exciting making this server a place where you come on not to see your friends and hang out but to come on and have fun with your friends playing game's, raiding, chilling all of it. 
I wish to be staff not to ban people but to help people the way I have been helped by helping them with rules and how to get more support off the community. 
The last thing I will say is that I have been on the server awhile now enough for me to know how to do sits, how to handle certain situations and to understand the rules well.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I have been banned 3 times one the server 
1st ban 2021-03-09 - 12:59:14
: NLR+LTAP 
I was pretty new to the server still when this happened so i didn't understand the rules enough for me to avoid this.
2nd ban 2021-03-13 - 14:19:32: MRDM
This ban was for me killing 3+ gang members as a gang member adverting " Gang war Y/N " and someone accepted I didn't know about that rule but I do now
3rd ban 2021-05-04 14:52:20: MNLR
Someone was raiding my base and I committed NLR

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would have 3-5hrs depending on the day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Outside of gmod I Draw sketches and color, Ride my bike some times and take my dog out on walks 🙂

Did you read the staff rules?: Toddd

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1

This is a hard one, I have heard so many things about you it's hard for me to make a choice. I personally haven't really had any really bad encounter with you per-say, but I know others have. I'd like to see the feed back from others before I decide. You have Chris as a referral so I'll see what he says first.

Neutral 

-1, not fit to be staff. Was demoted from Lead Admin, resigned after that, and has just been generally toxic from there almost constantly when I see him. I'm not the only one who notices this either, I've heard from some players complaining about him. You need to go back to how the old Toddd used to act before you can get accepted. I remember one time in particular you ruined an entire event because you were whining about me being the judge of it and screaming I was bias, which was absolutely ridiculous and you had many chances to stop and refused to. Overall, you no longer act like the same kid I used to love hanging out with and enjoyed talking to, and I really wish you'd become that again because you used to be so genuine and nice. If this is how you treat me who knows how you are gonna treat new players?

You wanna know why you got Lead Admin? I put my word out for you that night and despite what was recommended by others said that you should become Lead admin, and not even in 24 hours you were so toxic we had to demote you (which made me look like an idiot) and you resigned completely. That's on you to prove won't happen again.

EDIT: I'd like to make something very clear here, I'm rooting for you Toddd. I think if you change your act and prove it you'll make an excellent staff member, and I'm always here when you wanna make those changes and hang out again man. Used to have a lot of fun raging in minecraft with you dude. I understand people have fucked with you hard in the past, but know I got the nice Toddds back always, and even right now I got your back still. I just wanna highlight the behavior I've seen, but I have faith you can change for the better. Good luck man.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

screaming I was bias

That must be his catchphrase then. He made an entire sit 10x more difficult because he kept asking for someone new because I was “biased”. Will see if I have that clip once I get home 

• Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 and confirming my referral

When I first joined the staff team I remember Toddd being really helpful, giving me tips & tricks both in playing the game and also while I learned to become a better staff member myself (as he was a higher-up in the staff team at the time). He was always enthusiastic and full of energy, actively engaging with the community in character and also through hosting events and staffing in general. He has always been friendly and trustworthy throughout my time on the server, and I have based with him many times alongside other long-standing members of the community, showing he has good relations here. I have also traded high-value collectables, showing that he is trustworthy and will honour his word. Even since his resignation a couple of months ago, we still have a laugh now and then on the server and he has still been active throughout, showing his ongoing commitment and dedication to Garnet. Normally I would comment on aspects of an application but I don't think I need to given Toddd's previous work and time served on the server.

I would like to address the fact that Todd may have had a rocky past with a few people, I personally haven't seen that side of him and I can only speak for myself and my own personal interactions which have all been really good. I do remember when he resigned after being demoted for (from what I understand) miss-interpreting a rule, and at the time I got the sense that he had lost his sense of pride and perhaps felt embarrassed by the incident which lead to his resignation. I don't know all of the facts but I was speaking with him around the time and he seemed really down about it, but he never stopped playing and remained in the community which takes a strength of character. I have always said that I believe people can and do change regardless, and (this may be controversial) but I have seen toxicity and mistakes made in the staff team for which no demotions have been made, the likes of which I have never seen from Toddd myself.

Overall I think it would be great for you to return to the team and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

Edit:

I won’t change anything I have said as my response is what I knew at the time of posting, but it appears that there are things I didn’t know or haven’t seen when I gave my referral and my +1. In fact I actually thought those comments were jokes initially and I’m a bit taken back by some of the things people have said. I’m actually a little embarrassed to have given my referral given the circumstances and I now question how well I know others. I think you need to address some of these issues….

Edited by ChrisRid
New information
  • Informative 1

You have the playtime, the staffing experience and followed the proper guideline in your application, all of which are great to see. Now I remember you as a kind guy and so reading over the replies of this application have left me to ponder over. I do believe you have what it takes to be a staff member and so I will be in support of this, although if accepted, please understand that the community will be actively watching your behaviour to see if you are toxic. Please keep in mind that I am rooting for you, but others may not have the faith in you yet, and so I'd highly recommend working on building up some relationships with the server community! Don't be discouraged if you're not accepted this time around though, as you build good relationships with the community, you're guaranteed a position back on the staff team in the near future!

+1

• Disagree 1

Todd we went through the ranks together. But you burnt a lot of bridges on your way out of the staff team. Its too soon. Take the time to build back your reputation. -1

We are all rooting for you todd. You are a great kid you just have some things to work on before we all feel you can make a comeback on the staff team

Edited by Glorbnob
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

Typically gets himself tangled up in trouble, makes situations very difficult and although having high playtime (probably AFK'd half of that anyways) in my eyes he's not fit for staff at this time.

• Disagree 1

-1 Toddd has left with a few bad impressions. I do feel for Him, a lot of his issues back in the razor days were others bullying him, but he was still nice. Unfortunately sometimes it feels like he’s turned that bullying outward now. My interactions with Toddd have been minute and chill although I do know a lot of people have had it with random comments from him and his attitude. He used to be super chill but he could also randomly outburst at any moment. Sorry toddd. Hang around a bit and be cool again. 

• Winner 1

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours, though I would wait longer and show that your behavior has changed. 

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4