How to resign from a faction

• The Garnut

Hi nut gamers! I will be teaching you how to properly resign from your faction in this thread. For starters - although all you are doing is switching factions within the server, act as dramatic as possible, with terrible punctuation, vague reasoning, bad spelling,  and mislead lead people on to believe you will be leaving the server altogether, as well as resigning from staff (if applicable), like so:

Hi guys, it's YaBoyEatsDryPussy671 here... unfortunately I am going to be resigning from the server on  SSO because I had just found out my cat has diabetes and school is back and my parents are divorcing and unfortunately I can no longer commit to my schedule as an officer within SSO. 

I will be handing my rank down to @someniggawhonevergoesontheforums as i believe he is most fit for my position.

Thank you for the great times in SSO, I met many great people and really enjoyed staffing during this time.

Now that this is out of the way, and people are led to believe you're leaving the server/staff team altogether, insert your plot twist.

I am really hoping to be able to join either Spaceforce or National Guard when it is implemented.

You have reached the final step of your resignation, you will now be mentioning everybody you had come in contact with during your stay on the server. This is where your resignation will truly shine, try to mention anybody imaginable for any reason that comes to your mind.

@Phantom thanks for telling me you have a brother

@Evity you made me laugh once in teamspeak 138 day(s) ago.

@Ethan you once led a debrief i was in

@Zoro thanks for being a brother to antom

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net cute cat

@rauler once made me laugh on the forums

@Mel Ester dying in a car crash really opened my eyes

@Spooky hebrew

@its just a prank hebrew too

@Duel muslim

@duel2 muslim aswell

@Vernon by the way i never forgot u

@Gildarts | GarnetGaming sending me homemade sex tape

Your resignation post is done! congratulations, you're a basic bitch.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 2
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Haha 3
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Tayler said:

you forgot to mention me!!!

i'm so sorry i just didn't have that much time. thank you for teaching me the ways of SAS back in cscdesert these were my favorite days haha great map great people great server 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

i'm so sorry i just didn't have that much time. thank you for teaching me the ways of SAS back in cscdesert these were my favorite days haha great map great people great server 

react if gay

Edited by Tayler
  • Toxic 5

>Resigns

>Time to edit signature

>Former: 1MD GySgt - MARSOC Cpl - 11B MSGT - 18B SGT - 1stSFODD CDT - NSWC SOC - 2GA SSGT - SSO SGT - GRU JSG - Banned for hacking twice - Donations: AEK - M3 Super 90 - FMG-9 - Micro Deagle - Sword - Butterfly Crimson Web - M9 Bayonet Crimson Web - US Elite : Ghillie - Russian Elite : Ghillie - US Elite : Riot - Russian Elite : Riot 

• Haha 1