PERMANENT MINIGUN

Description: A permanent minigun in the donator shop (the one from the old duel minigame)

Reasoning: This may sound a bit ludicrous, and honestly it is, but I think the server can benefit from having a minigun.

This would not be overpowered; considering that the Ares Shrike is basically an insta-kill machine gun with a high fire rate and exists without issue,I think the minigun from the old duel minigame that does one damage could exist without breaking the server, and it goes without saying that the servers economy would benefit from this.

Additional Information: N/A
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Having had some time to explore this weapon and after reading other comments on here, I've decided to change to a -1. I know it's not necessarily overpowered given that it only does 1 damage, but the rate of fire makes up for this and causes the additional issue of damage logs being wiped faster, especially as it's likely to be pretty popular.
I'm still not against players having this weapon but I feel it's still important to limit the number of them to prevent minging or wiping logs, so having it be a rare item in the !unbox system could be a decent solution instead?

Edited by ChrisRid
37 minutes ago, ChrisRid said:

Neutral

I was going to say that this seems very overpowered, but if it matches others then maybe, I'd need to find out a bit more before giving it a +1 / -1.

The only thing I would say is that I would happily give it a +1 as a rare unbox item, so that would balance the risk vs reward of using it, given that you'd drop it if you die like the RPG or Matador? Only a thought.

The minigun that I'm suggesting is the one that does 1 damage from the duel minigame

right like with what gunner said above. Damage logs do not stack damage instances together into a sort of portfolio they expand everything out and it would really mess them up. I don't even know if bizzy will ever change them. Until then this cant happen along with what shank said crossfire would be a hard thing to control and people would report for even 1 damage. 

even tho I really do want a minigun. 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:53 AM, ChrisRid said:

Having had some time to explore this weapon and after reading other comments on here, I've decided to change to a -1. I know it's not necessarily overpowered given that it only does 1 damage, but the rate of fire makes up for this and causes the additional issue of damage logs being wiped faster, especially as it's likely to be pretty popular.
I'm still not against players having this weapon but I feel it's still important to limit the number of them to prevent minging or wiping logs, so having it be a rare item in the !unbox system could be a decent solution instead?

-1 from Chris's response.