Most fun weapon in DarkRP?

Adin_is_here

What is the perma weapon you have the most fun with on DRP

My choice would be the double barrel (DB) as it has risen past the aries and the dlore as my new favorite raiding gun, it is just so fun to use and has insane damage too (tho people have told me it used to be better)spacer.png

What is your favorite?

spacer.png
the good ol’ 1858. The way you hold it in badass the way you pull the hammer back with you hand for each round. The reload animation is excellent and there’s just something about dueling someone with one of these that is magical. Also this gun hits like a truck, 35-50 damage to the body and I believe 70 damage to the head. 

Guest proggy
1 hour ago, Adin_is_here said:

What is the dmg if you know?

idk off the top of my head but i'll put it like this.:
double barrel is only better than browning auto if you are at pointblank range with a sure shot on your target. keep in mind the DB only has two shots.

The browning auto has 6 shots that shoot in a very tight grouping. You can almost snipe with it. It only has slightly less damage than a DB at very close range.
Against non-perked opponents, the browning auto can 1 shot people from a decent range.
Before the nerf hex requested to it, the browning auto was better than the DB in every way.

11 hours ago, Proggy said:

idk off the top of my head but i'll put it like this.:
double barrel is only better than browning auto if you are at pointblank range with a sure shot on your target. keep in mind the DB only has two shots.

The browning auto has 6 shots that shoot in a very tight grouping. You can almost snipe with it. It only has slightly less damage than a DB at very close range.
Against non-perked opponents, the browning auto can 1 shot people from a decent range.
Before the nerf hex requested to it, the browning auto was better than the DB in every way.

sounds like i’m buying this 

Archived