DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

AwesomeC664 Staff Application

AwesomeC664

In-game name: Tali CPT AwesomeC664 / ANP SGT AwesomeC664 / 11B DS SSG Chrim
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:469731589
Warns: FailRP(TalkingOverDeadBodies) , FailRP(SelfDamage)
Timezone: US Eastern 
Playtime?
 :  ANP SGT AwesomeC664 has played for 475:12:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as staff: None
How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan to help the server by resolving issues between players, help inform people of the rules, help the server to strive and make GGMRP a better place. I believe I have been here long enough to help reinforce the staff team. I have experience talking with many people and guiding new players. I have put a ton of hard work into the server and I know that being staff can help me be more efficient at my current duties and also perform well in my staff duties.

I have made many mistakes during my time here, notably Talking over dead bodies which I achieved during my first few hours, Self damage which I earned shortly after joining crutch gang, and general minge. This server was the second gmod server I had ever joined and the source of all of my gmod hours. I have learned my lessons and have been punished accordingly. I believe that my experiences on the server can help me make the best decisions and improve the server by passing on my mistakes and lesson onto others to strengthen the pop and keep MRP going. I love this server and I want to grow with it (hopefully).

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : Just a couple warns
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: currently ~30 hours a week but during the fall I am likely to be on 15-20 depending on life.

• Agree 1

+1 Awesome would make a great addition to the staff team Hes a great Taliban officer, he is very good at problem solving and I haven't had a single problem with him the whole time I have known him. Good luck to you Awesome!

• Like 1