Celestial_itus

In-game name: Celestialitus

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:98470489

Warns: 0

Timezone: PDT

Playtime?: 865:13:18

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  No one wants me to suffer 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] T. Admin 2019 (1212 sits), Admin 2021 (1639 sits)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Using my experience, I look at every approach to a given circumstance when it comes to a report. The level of the player, the way they treat the reporter/reportee or other players in general if I have that information, number of offenses. This may seem traditional, however, I will say it definitely should be traditional, though you would be surprised how many staff back in 2021 simply took the evidence given to them and immediately banned from that. This is technically within the lines of staffing, however, I give the players the benefit of the doubt and a second chance, and I know this to work because many players that have done something bannable have been put in order and because of the way the report was handled, they stayed on the server and began to actually roleplay.

Setting experience aside, I handled sits in that specific way because that just seems like the right way to do things, ever since I began playing on this server whenever I saw the staff approaching it like that made me keep wanting to come back so that’s the way I did it. Most importantly, I go on the server to have fun, so when I’m off-duty, I keep the two separated as they should be. Laughing, all the while I am doing what’s needed once an annoying situation appears, simple as that. Just in case it is asked, I left the garnet team in 2021 from a burnout, nothing crazy.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: MRDM in 2018, Perma’d in 2019 for ban evasion, my last staff application back in 2021 went over it: https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/13933-celestialitus-moderator-application/&tab=comments#comment-122103

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Other than when I was on the staff team, no.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Still quite a bit, pretty much whenever I want excluding the mornings of weekdays.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Piano, video games, still getting my associate degree, just one more semester to go 🥲

Did you read the staff rules?: Celestialitus

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.