DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

BRING BACK THE FAT

• DarkRP Administration Team

Now that we have a chef job, what better time to bring back the fat man? I think we should add the fat player-model back into the game. However, not as staff on duty this time. I think making a job that works in tandem with the chef job, as the fat player model, would be cool. It would also benefit the server to have jobs for higher prestige levels, as once you've passed prestige 2 or 3 there's not much that's new. I think adding this job as a funny little nod to the old staff models would be a fun new addition to the server.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, WohMi said:

Chef model is fine. No change needed.

Seems like you didn't even read the suggestion at all lol.

Besides that, -1: In my opinion the Obese playermodel should not come back or at least not as a chef helper as you mention it maybe as a completely different job and role, but I can't think of a good addition to your suggestion.

• Agree 2

neutral 

the idea is pretty cool but I feel like if we’re gonna be going down the food critic job, I would love for it to be like a limited time job. The issue will slowly become that unless we’re adding new food items often how special and cool is this job going to be after a week?  

I’m fine with it being a really high prestige player model for a citizen job. Maybe around prestige 5? 

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Wendoly said:

In my opinion the Obese playermodel should not come back or at least not as a chef helper as you mention it maybe as a completely different job and role, but I can't think of a good addition to your suggestion.

FOOOOOOOOOOOD CRITIC
VIP CLASS
Can rate a chefs restaurant which allows the chef to do *something not sure what yet* and displays a message in chat with ratings (1-5 stars like yelp or somethin)
Could work similarily to how CP can give citizens gun license's (same kinda menu type deal as prostitution, demotions ect)
Just kinda idea dumping if someone wants to add anythin

+1

• Creative 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...