DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HG Enzo's Staff Application

HGEnzo123

In-game name: HG Enzo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): HG Enzo(STEAM_0:0:518524114)
Warns: one warn for rdm in sit 
Timezone: CET
Playtime?: | HG Enzo has played for 1339:21:57.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Its Bread, HG Criteria, Jebson Pink, HG Mysterio, HG payphone
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] n/a

In my opinion I believe that I would be that I should be chosen over other applicants as I have been playing on garnet gaming for a long time now, this has lead to me learning all the rules and overall becoming a very experienced garnet player. I am very keen to be able to help out the staff team to be to make the server enjoyable and overall fun for people to play. During my time on Garnet ,as I have a different time zone to most players when I'm online there very often isn't any staff members to take sits and this sometimes lead to players having a bad experience as there are some people that ruin the experience for other players.

I'm very active on the server in fact I could say that I'm on basically every day and I love helping out new players and guiding them on how to play and teach them the very fun experience that garnet gaming can offer. when it come to the rules of garnet gaming over my time I have been put in a variety of scenarios on garnet gaming which has helped me a lot to understand the rules better and overall have a better understanding on the garnet gaming system.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

I have been banned for NITRP and FRP+ LTAP 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: September 28, 2021 in Denied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am very active i can comfortably say than I'm online at least on for 5 hours a day  and more on the weekends however on Sundays I'm not on very often .
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play professional soccer
Did you read the staff rules?: HG Enzo 

Edited by HGEnzo123
adding information
  • Agree 1

+1: Enzo is one of my favorite players on the server, he's active, well known and super chill person most of the time. The playtime is amazing, the app is decent and I can see him as a good staff member in the near future, I was actually waiting for this day :). Good luck!

Big +1 

Also Confirming my referral.

Enzo is a stud in all aspects and could possibly lead to the admin team in the long run. 

He is very friendly and can be pretty funny yet the sex time is alright but everything else makes up for it

Big +1 for the homie 

Goodluck!