DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bru Im Done With Everything

BakedBeanz

My chick tried to get on old account and play beamNG and i find out she tried to log into the sever on Gmod so she calls me because im at work and tells me im banned for a year now?!?!?!? I need to know if this can be fixed please her dumbass told me she wanted to find a way for me to play but i fucking told her not to do none of that shit can i at least get those 2 weeks reset or something?? I cant beleive she fucking did this yo. All because she said she felt bad about me being banned and she made it worse. Can someone tell me what i need to do please this is outrageous!!!

7 hours ago, BakedBeanz said:

so i get it but how is this my fault

You’re supposed to be responsible for your account. That’s like of a staff was sharing their account with their roommate-it would be guilty by association. Sorta like if a party is serving alcohol to minors police can arrest everyone there, even the ones who are of legal age. 

• DarkRP Administration Team

Even if what you’re saying is true, it’s your account and your responsibility for actions taken with it. If blaming our loved ones granted a free pass for bans, I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue. Always best to never share your account with anyone and you’ll never have any issues. 

Like the shit was on purpose thx yall

17 minutes ago, BakedBeanz said:

Like the shit was on purpose thx yall

6 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

Even if what you’re saying is true, it’s your account and your responsibility for actions taken with it. If blaming our loved ones granted a free pass for bans, I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue. Always best to never share your account with anyone and you’ll never have any issues. 

Well no I honestly get it I just think why me bro that's all I'll get over it... and dont share with my girl?

Archived