DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fat dude job but better

Shizzle

5 hours ago, Hoal said:

you mean juggernaut? yeah good idea, but not 1k health, maybe 300-500 at prestige 3

You can Alr get pretty close with full perks, I’m ok with prestige 3

2 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

What player model should garnet use? 

Maybe just the combine elite would be cool, I didn’t really think about player model as I wanted to see what garnet would come up with for that.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Shizzle said:
Description: I’m kinda piggy backing off of what jaz said and we should make a COP with like 1k health and an LMG but he is like crouch speed walking.

Reasoning: extra classes

Additional Information: level 80 unlocks him
4 hours ago, Shizzle said:

You can Alr get pretty close with full perks, I’m ok with prestige 3

Maybe just the combine elite would be cool, I didn’t really think about player model as I wanted to see what garnet would come up with for that.

I like the idea of it being prestige 3 since I’m pretty sure there’s no unlockable jobs passed prestige 2, also I’m more in favor of 1k than 500 since you can get pretty close to 500 with just perks 

• Agree 1
On 12/2/2022 at 6:44 AM, Hoal said:

you mean juggernaut? yeah good idea, but not 1k health, maybe 300-500 at prestige 3

Prestige 3 is a little high. And the health is too close to the health with perks to make a difference. I think the 1k health is a fair amount especially considering the slow movement speed

• Like 1
On 12/2/2022 at 7:14 AM, Shizzle said:
Description: I’m kinda piggy backing off of what jaz said and we should make a COP with like 1k health and an LMG but he is like crouch speed walking.

Reasoning: extra classes

Additional Information: level 80 unlocks himnidenice

nice, an rdm job

9 hours ago, WohMi said:

FUCK no. Imagine raiding a PD where you have to fight 1+ of these motherfuckers. Inherent combat advantage over EVERYBODY. No good.

Ofc you arnt going to 1 man army this dude, mayor got one of these on his team and it is a gang raid now.

• 2 weeks later...