DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reduce the Dragonlore's Magazine Capacity to 5 Rounds to accurately match its CS:GO counterpart.

WohMi

Description:  This is just going to be me reiterating the Title, but the concept is very simple. The Dragonlore's Magazine Capacity should be reduced from 10 rounds to 5 to match its CS:GO counterpart, the AWP,  in which it is entirely based off of.

Reasoning: If CS:GO itself feels that the Dragonlore/AWP needed its magazine size reduced, then it's pretty safe to say that reducing the ammo on DarkRP would both help keep the accuracy of the CS:GO weapon and improve the overall balance of
         the server.

Additional Information: https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2022/11/40472/
  • Cringe 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

can we stop with these posts? its not happening so stop with the dumb nerf the dlore suggestions -1

also your reason is the most retarted and dumbest thing I ever heard,  stop trying to pull some bullshit reason for something that’s been denied multiple times

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Toxic 9
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
5 hours ago, Nutter said:

Sad part is I thought this was a very good idea in the OG post, but i'm scared of getting swatted if I implement this.

do it, fuck them nooblets

20 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

also your reason is the most retarted and dumbest thing I ever heard,  stop trying to pull some bullshit reason for something that’s been denied multiple times

"retarted" LOL.

If you think that the change would be bad, then you should take it up with the people at CS:GO. 

21 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

-1 fuck no baby! People don't like stuff they paid for getting changed after years, there would be riots in the streets

...except for the machete. Changing a donor weapon is not unheard of, especially in the sake of balance.

I think the funniest part about the reaction to this suggestion is that this would in no way affect the Dragonlore's ability. You're still able to out damage everything, the fire rate hasn't been nerfed, the only thing is "oh noes! I has to reload sooner than later." And yet it's very blatant to see that the people -1'ing this are incredibly biased. I think the best way to do this would be to implement it. If people consistently complain about the change and how "awful" it is, it wouldn't be too hard to just revert the changes.

Edited by WohMi
More reasoning.
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
5 minutes ago, WohMi said:

do it, fuck them nooblets

Come on now WohMi, the majority strongly dislike the idea. No need to insult everyone who's against nerfing the D'Lore, and there's been a ton of previously denied suggestions on the same subject. It doesn't inspire me with much confidence that you've got the player base in mind when you say "fuck them nooblets", I think the gig is up.

• Cringe 1