DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP prop issue

15 minutes ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

Use your head boy, this is used in many builds and is now unable to be spawned. This makes it an issue

ok, change ur builds. 

I'm sorry u people are lazy to make edits to ur impossible raid bases lol.

MAYBE

use your brain to edit your builds. cool concept, right?

• DarkRP Administration Team

I don't actually think I have any dupes with circle props in them as far as I can remember. Other than for decoration, I'm not sure I see the need for them? If it helps prevent server crashes then I'm all for it and there must be alternative ways of making the same dupes 👍

• DarkRP Administration Team
19 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

can anyone else not spawn the circle props in DarkRP anymore?

Rest in piece to my UFO dupe, ‘‘twas my favorite 

44 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

ok, change ur builds. 

I'm sorry u people are lazy to make edits to ur impossible raid bases lol.

MAYBE

use your brain to edit your builds. cool concept, right?

Not just bases, I have plenty of decorative dupes like cars, trees, little hobo buildings, call of duty perk machines, and my favorite dupe my UFO. Getting rid of circular props makes building fun non-base dupes hard 

use your brain before making forum posts, cool concept, right?

8 minutes ago, hooboododoMartian said:

Rest in piece to my UFO dupe, ‘‘twas my favorite 

Not just bases, I have plenty of decorative dupes like cars, trees, little hobo buildings, call of duty perk machines, and my favorite dupe my UFO. Getting rid of circular props makes building fun non-base dupes hard 

use your brain before making forum posts, cool concept, right?

ok. listen. i get it. you lost all the cool shit that u made SO instead of bitching and moaning about it 

just use Ur brain to make the cool shit. I promise you that you can some awesome shit without circular props.

• The Garnut

Me and proggy will be stress testing the servers at a later time to see which circular props can and can’t stay on the server. For the time they’ve been removed as they can cause unstoppable engine level crashes.

Archived