DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I am thinking of permanently leaving DarkRP. Thoughts?

Qwerty100Gaming

For the past 6 hours, people have displayed a massive amount of hate for me, almost everyone on the server. They have put up signs to avoid me and kos me on sight and people keep rdm'ing me.

I haven't done anything to deserve it, people kept breaking rules so I did the right thing and reported them.

I've just got a feeling that I shouldn't go back on otherwise I will always be unwelcomed. If anyone can change my mind, I'm all ears, but until then, I don't know what to do anymore.

Harassment is 100% not allowed in the community. If you believe you are being treated unfairly by any staff or players, make a report on the forums with the proper evidence attached. You can always PM me or any managers privately if needed as well.

• DarkRP Administration Team

I've been playing the server for almost 2 years and the community has always been incredibly welcoming and kind. That being said it is a GMod server and GMod can be incredibly toxic. If you're able to record or take screenshots with f5 I'd be glad to take any in game reports that you put through. If you've enjoyed the server in the past I'd encourage you to continue playing. Most high level players that have been around a while are incredibly welcoming and a pleasure to set up bases, events, or play as police with. If you see me on feel free to "/pm hooboo" or put a report through if people are giving you a hard time.

Same  here man ill help you out when I am on. I've taken sits from you myself. You can go download medal as well its a good recording software that lets you clip the last 15-45 seconds of gameplay depending on what u set it to and you bind it to a key so when something  happens press that key and bam last whatever seconds u set it to is clipped. If you're being harassed we definitely want to be able to handle that. Here is the link to it. This is a lifesaver. It will help you in sits when you report someone for anything. My in game name is Dmoney824 like on here so feel free to always /pm dmoney when you need help and help as well.  

https://medal.tv/ 

You should always feel welcome to play on the server, everyone should do for that matter. I'm truly sorry that you've been targeted by other players, that's not what we as a community want for anyone. I'll be on the lookout for this kind of behaviour, and if you see anyone repeating these actions then feel free to report it in game using /report in the chat. If you feel that (god forbid) staff members are involved in any of this, please either contact a manager directly or report it on the forums, where I can assure you it will be dealt with. If I see you in game I'll be sure to have a chat and a laugh with you 🙂

You also have to realize the majority of people on the server are a younger crowd, or a more toxic crowd. I think its a video game and everyone is toxic for the most part. Ive seen you on multiple times and messed with you but i don't think i went too far or anything. But if you are having issues with other people then let a staff member know and they will certainly help you out as much as they can. Also, i do recommend downloading medal so you can clip situations to have proof of things. Next time im on ill hit you up if i see you and we can chill if you'd like. Base and printer grind!

Qwerty, I was online when you were last night.  I was the one that had that black box set up and messing around having a good time with everyone.  I seen you walk up to people and RDM with what seemed to be no reason.  I don't know what happened to lead up that that few times, but that seemed to be causing people to not want to have you near them.  For all I know, they could be the first one to RDM you but that is just my observation.  I haven't played here in two years, but its just how I remember it.  Pretty chill community as long as you're following the rules.  Of course there is going to be the trolls that roll up and do anything and everything they can to piss you off, but that's what /report and the staff is for.   Good luck bud.

10 hours ago, itszendro said:

Qwerty, I was online when you were last night.  I was the one that had that black box set up and messing around having a good time with everyone.  I seen you walk up to people and RDM with what seemed to be no reason.  I don't know what happened to lead up that that few times, but that seemed to be causing people to not want to have you near them.  For all I know, they could be the first one to RDM you but that is just my observation.  I haven't played here in two years, but its just how I remember it.  Pretty chill community as long as you're following the rules.  Of course there is going to be the trolls that roll up and do anything and everything they can to piss you off, but that's what /report and the staff is for.   Good luck bud.

not to mention mass rda and attempting to enforce their own laws because they thought a lenient mayor was "failrp"

Man, I'm sorry I was raiding at the time. Didn't mean to harass you by taking your printers, it's unfortunately just part of the game. I don't think a bad play sesh is something to entirely quit darkrp, over, but lmk when you get back online.

Archived