ItsYero's Staff Application

ItsYero

In-game name: ItsYero (Tali RAC MSGT & 11B SGT)
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 22
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:456004645
Warns:0
Timezone: Us Eastern
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:Tali RAC MSGT ItsYero has played for 102:02:01.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mac (Or Killmeplease on TS), Fiji
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] - I have staffed on 1 other server (Crushed DarkRP T Mod to Admin), I have also owned and developed 3 different servers in the past (DarkRP, MRP, PRP) (So a lot of experience in developing)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] To begin I have a lot of free time on my hands outside of work so my availability to be on and staff the server is really high which would be helpful for when players needs help and staff is limited. I have previous experience with developing servers along with LUA programming so if anything were ever needed I could also assist with that. I enjoy playing on the server and I want to improve the experience for new and current players.

I want to come up with new ideas things unique to this server only that makes the server more fun and attract new players and retain those players. With being the owner of a 3 previous servers I understand how important server rules are and I want to ensure that the rules are being followed so whenever there is a report to be handled I want to make sure that it is being handled correctly and that the reports is coming to an proper resolution. Dependability, Whenever and Wherever help is needed I will be there, from job setting to assisting with sims whatever the help is needed I am happy to assist ALWAYS it's what keeps players happy and the server continuously running and I'm here for it. 

Once again I really enjoy this server and I see myself working up the ranks and I just want to contribute as much as possible help whenever, I want to make this a enjoyable experience for everyone and I am here to stay, no intentions on leaving whatsoever.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday: 4:30PM - 12:30PM, Tuesday: 4:30PM - 12:30PM, Wedensday: 4:30PM - 12:30PM, Thursday: 4:30PM - 12:30PM, Friday: 4PM - 2AM, Weekends: All day | I work but whenever I am not working I will be contributing time to the server.

Edited by ItsYero
Adjustments
  • Agree 3

+1

The way you laid out your past experience and paragraphs will be a big factor for why I would like to see you on the team. No warns and a clean record from what I hear in terms of player relationships.   He has great potential to do great things for the server. Good luck! P.S. You should play on US once in a while to kind of build a relationship with the US side as well (Unless you do and I don't recognize you, if so sorry lol.)

Don't get me wrong, the paragraphs that you have are amazing and the experience that you have is unlike any other of recent time, but that's the thing you are missing, time. You have just passed the threshold to become a staff member on this server by two hours. Every time I'm on this server, I see you playing in wars, but aside from that, I have had minimal interaction with you aside from the many times you have killed me (being the better player). I would suggest spending more time on the server, not just playing wars, but interacting with more people (US included). Another thing that would add nicely to your resume is becoming an officer or SOC member to have more of a footing in the server. I believe you have amazing potential to go far in this server, so if you have those two factors included the next time you apply, I will 110% give you a +1.

+1

Also confirming referral. He is extremely positive when it comes to the server, its players, and has had experience as staff. Also has 0 warns/bans, and would be very excited for some good ideas you might offer to the server! Lastly, I personally think if you've had staff experience and even owning servers of your own, then it makes up for the small amount of playtime you have.

Edited by MaxxTheApe
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Yero has always been a player that is easy to get along with. While I was handling his reports, he never includes any personal bias and only abides by the server rules. I have never seen him get reported for anything.

He has only passed the minimum requirement for staff by 2 hours, but I believe he is mature with his age and past experience. Hours on the server doesn't matter that much to me because we have players with 3000 hours that have a list of warns and are not mentally mature. 

The schedule that Yero presented is incredibly active. Being able to dedicate that much time to the server is a huge green flag in my eyes. I've seen him on very often, too. 

+1

I knew from the moment I trained and ran tryouts for Yero he was here to stay. I would say without a doubt that he is one of the most promising new players we have seen on the server. While I wouldn't normally +1 people with low hours, Yero is definitely an exception with his maturity and his immense amount of GMOD experience. I also think his skills in developing will be extremely helpful in the future.

-1 You have barley got enough hours to apply I would have waited a bit longer if I was you. I haven't seen you that many times but the times I have seen you was during war and that's it. Personally I feel you should be more active one in the discord and also on team speak I haven't seen you on either one. Which is kind of a bigger thing for me. I haven't seen you interacting with players outside of war which is another big thing I would do also making your name know threw the community by being respected and looked up to are the things that make staff members stand out and better in the community. Other than that your staff app is good I have no issues with your app.

+1

After spending some time talking to him he has some good suggestions and great ideas for how to benefit the server. This guy is super nice and just straight up fun and relaxing, he would benefit the team with is activity and idea. He will be a Major W in my books to have him alongside our team.