MilitaryRP Map Progress [9/26/2018]

Nutter

7 hours ago, Not Cool said:

I'm sorry for being misinformed, I thought you said you would "refuse to collaborate ever again" and only a month later, you say you wanna work with dio again? that's why I posted the curb your enthusiasm meme

8jFwYHT.png

oh wait gotta ride the dick or im getting warned:

Woaw that's really cool garnet, even though i cannot see anything from the screenshot

You can rebuild a bridge, even if it's completely destroyed.

• The Garnut
12 hours ago, Not Cool said:

I'm sorry for being misinformed, I thought you said you would "refuse to collaborate ever again" and only a month later, you say you wanna work with dio again? that's why I posted the curb your enthusiasm meme

8jFwYHT.png

Had a conversation with Dio regarding the 'resold assets' when I came to find out that he did not re-sell the named communities the assets, and they had lied/stolen them thsemselves, resulting in a DMCA we will be filing soon.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:16 PM, roxx said:

When the new map is implemented will this mean US and Afghan?

Judging from the architecture of the buildings and the writing on the building, this will probably be Afghan Vs US. One thing I'm interested in is whether the city shown is just one objective or multiple, the city looks huge and might be too big for one objective.

8 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Judging from the architecture of the buildings and the writing on the building, this will probably be Afghan Vs US. One thing I'm interested in is whether the city shown is just one objective or multiple, the city looks huge and might be too big for one objective.

I can confirm that the city will be split into multiple objectives. 

• Like 5