MilitaryRP Map Progress [9/26/2018]

Nutter

On 9/26/2018 at 3:01 AM, Garnet said:

Garnet Gaming

Going to tease the playerbase ever so slightly because I know alot of people are dying for this to come out since the idea was brought up. @Diomonder has been hauling ass at this project, and I very recently joined it so I can put in some of my creative takes and optimization skills for use.

Not going to be releasing much for the sake of not spoiling the surprise, and do NOT expect frequent update posts. These screenshots do not even display a fraction of the size of the map, and the angles are anything but flattering.

This map WILL change the standard of what players expect out of a MilitaryRP server, and if people are to outmatch us, they better be ready to spend in ALOT of hours working/mapping.

78156a0537459c190f4d2202fd3ea969.jpg

33bf35dafd6728c619bf5c4008b7fa07.jpg

24ba7a382f4b646b2810b5b46e04c7aa.jpg

Ban wipe?

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Koulit said:

If RU becomes afghanistan will our ranks be switched to the afghan equivalent or are we all put back to PVT?

most likely like last rank wipe, 2GA will be switched back to Tali/ALQ meaning you would have a rank equivalent 

Just like AFG being switched back to RU all the officers will have equivalent ranks or depending on who leads your faction

Tali Enlisted/ ALQ Enlisted

PVT, PFC, SPC, CPL, SGT, SSGT, SFC, MSGT, 1SGT, SGTM, CSM

russian equivalent is

PVT, PFC, JSG, SGT, SNS, SHS, POS, PPS, SSP 

SSP is the rank of SGTM and CSM combined

KST, MLT, LT, SLT, KPT, MAY, PPKN, PKN

WO1, CW02, 2LT, 1LT, CPT, MAJ, LtCol, Col

Basically, all the Tali Officer ranks were the same as Army except for the Gen Ranks

34 minutes ago, Koulit said:

If RU becomes afghanistan will our ranks be switched to the afghan equivalent or are we all put back to PVT?

15 minutes ago, Not cool kid said:

most likely like last rank wipe, 2GA will be switched back to Tali/ALQ meaning you would have a rank equivalent 

Just like AFG being switched back to RU all the officers will have equivalent ranks or depending on who leads your faction

Tali Enlisted/ ALQ Enlisted

PVT, PFC, SPC, CPL, SGT, SSGT, SFC, MSGT, 1SGT, SGTM, CSM

russian equivalent is

PVT, PFC, JSG, SGT, SNS, SHS, POS, PPS, SSP 

SSP is the rank of SGTM and CSM combined

KST, MLT, LT, SLT, KPT, MAY, PPKN, PKN

WO1, CW02, 2LT, 1LT, CPT, MAJ, LtCol, Col

Basically, all the Tali Officer ranks were the same as Army except for the Gen Ranks

I really hope that Afghan doesn't come back. I don't understand why that would be necessary or even a good idea to be honest. Just because it is a map taking place in likely a Middle Eastern style area doesn't mean we have to have Afghan forces involved. We can use them as event based things, but other than that, I don't think they should be added back.

7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I really hope that Afghan doesn't come back. I don't understand why that would be necessary or even a good idea to be honest. Just because it is a map taking place in likely a Middle Eastern style area doesn't mean we have to have Afghan forces involved. We can use them as event based things, but other than that, I don't think they should be added back.

also, I'm pretty sure Russia fights in areas like this too.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
On 12/21/2018 at 12:23 PM, Not cool kid said:

also, I'm pretty sure Russia fights in areas like this too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/in-the-middle-east-russia-is-back/2018/12/04/e899df30-aaf1-11e8-9a7d-cd30504ff902_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c3db46c85dd5

Ignore some of the bias verbiage, but yes, Russia has had an off-and-on presence in the Middle East since the Gulf Wars. No reason to have to go back to Afghan. Of course it'll ultimately depend on Garnet's vision for the map and server.