Make destroying your own printers during a raid against the rules

Description: Apparently it's allowed to destroy your own printers while someone is raiding you. I think this should not be allowed.

Reasoning: I think this is definitely something that's being abused. Raiding's a really fun part of the server but knowing someone can destroy them during it, especially if they start to lose, makes it seem pointless.

-1: Although I understand the frustration that a few raiders might experience whenever this happens I don't believe in forcing people into lose their printers in the scenario where you win the raid, that would heavily discourage new players to continue playing, and I feel like this doesn't happen too often either way. If they choose to destroy the printers to avoid losing them that's fair in my opinion, at the end of the day they are the only ones losing something by doing so.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Wendoly said:

-1: Although I understand the frustration that a few raiders might experience whenever this happens I don't believe in forcing people into lose their printers in the scenario where you win the raid, that would heavily discourage new players to continue playing, and I feel like this doesn't happen too often either way. If they choose to destroy the printers to avoid losing them that's fair in my opinion, at the end of the day they are the only ones losing something by doing so.

• Like 1

Denied
This isn't something that we would ever change on the server.
If a player wants to destroy their printers so that raiders cant steal their printers for hours, that is their prerogative.
They would be forgoing the investment to printer upgrades, which is disincentive enough.
If players want to further discourage people destroying their own printers, raid them again after they resume farming (following the raid cooldown rules ofc).
There's 0 chance that people will destroy their printers EVERY time they are getting raided and not start to feel the economic burden of upgrading printers several times with no profit.

13 hours ago, Vortex1 said:

It’s already considered failrp lol

For the record you're wrong here, @Vortex1. This has always been allowed.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2