DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of March 2023

8 minutes ago, stretchy said:

DarkRP is going to be transitioning into CityRP within the next few weeks, few changes outside of this roster may occur. Everything currently on DarkRP including money and inventory will remain after the move, watch announcements for more information to be posted (ChrisRid

Also I'm coming back as SA, they forgot to mention that >;(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Congratulations to everyone who's worked hard keeping the server as awesome as ever! 😄 I've seen some wonderful examples of staff helping people in our community this month, you guys are awesome.

A massive well done to our MVP's X12, Hama, and Wub! You guys are nailing it with those massive sit counts, top job!

To anyone who hasn't quite met the mark this month, remember that we'll always be happy to help you however we can to succeed. If you ever have any questions, please do reach out for some support and we'd be more than willing to help. If you know what you need to do then remember that a new month is full of new possibilities, only you can take the action needed and I have every faith that everyone here is capable of achieving their goals.

Here's to another month, cheers! 🥂

• Like 1