Rust | Staff Roster | Month of March

spacer.png

Garnet Gaming ~ Rust Staff Roster

Month of March

Starting off with a personal message from Tdizz to the garnet gamers, Rust, Gmod and all else who has been in the community and known me personally. I will be leaving the community in the next few days for reasons that are unfortunate. Me and Garnet have had a falling out and it has unfortunately gotten me removed and banned from the Garnet Gaming community. This will be my last post on the forums but I tend to give my heart out here. I have been abused time and time again by the so called owner in various forms, Mentally, Physically and emotionally. Where will i go from here? Choppy and I will be starting our very own server named Emerald.GG more details will be coming soon. Thanks for the platform @Nutter I will take over the rights of Garnet soon.

MVP

Shanks - Mod > S.Mod

ChrisRid - Mod > S.Mod

Both these fellas have done a fantastic job this month, lots of activity and overall help. Would love to see what they can accomplish on a administrative side.

Promotions

GamerDaddyLive - Trial Admin > Admin

Time and time again you've proved your worth on the team, Thanks for all the help.

KingMash - Mod > Mod +

Lots of activity, and has been a good help to our team.

CyberSword - Mod > Mod +

Activity has been great, glad to have you over on the rust side!

Deez - Mod > Mod +

Activity in the discord and in game is great, good work.

Cap - Mod > Mod +

Good activity in discord and in game, keep it up!

Poet - Mod > Mod +

Good in-game activity hopefully you can prove yourself with this rank.

Zee - T.Mod > Mod

Good activity also, great new addition.

Extended Terms

Garnet - Owner

Proggy - Community Director

421 - Manager

Gunner - Executive

Gunner you've been super helpful lately, I'll speak a little later about a new potential role. You've done well with your behavior also on the forums which is why i'm inclined to talk further. Overall man you're a huge help to us so good work.

D0minator - Lead Admin

As it stands i feel the rank suits you still, But in order for you to get higher up I'd like to see more activity including bans and such. You have been super helpful though your work is not going unnoticed.

Slug - Admin

Some good regular activity, but if you want a promotion you need to get on and admin more.

BeserkPsycho - H.Mod

Would love to see some more activity and bans, you'll be available for a mid month.

Google - S.Mod

Again available for mid month, but want to see more activity and bans.

Demotions

Tdizz > User/VIP

To anyone else i hadn't mentioned it probably means you just haven't been active much, make sure you utilize the staff discord and main discord for interacting with players. Other than that if you have any questions message me on discord 🙂 

Edited by tdizz
  • Like 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • The Garnut
12 minutes ago, tdizz said:

Starting off with a personal message from Tdizz to the garnet gamers, Rust, Gmod and all else who has been in the community and known me personally. I will be leaving the community in the next few days for reasons that are unfortunate. Me and Garnet have had a falling out and it has unfortunately gotten me removed and banned from the Garnet Gaming community. This will be my last post on the forums but I tend to give my heart out here. I have been abused time and time again by the so called owner in various forms, Mentally, Physically and emotionally. Where will i go from here? Choppy and I will be starting our very own server named Emerald.GG more details will be coming soon. Thanks for the platform @Nutter I will take over the rights of Garnet soon.

While what you did was incredibly unfortunate, I will at the very least admire you for handling the situation maturely, and accepting your punishment (part of which was to deal with this promotion post - seeing as myself and Proggy did not have the patience to).

I wish you the best in the future, next time, please don't force-feed players whom are raiding you OR you are raiding with spoiled meat as to gain an advantage in PVP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, tdizz said:

I will be leaving the community in the next few days for reasons that are unfortunate. Me and Garnet have had a falling out and it has unfortunately gotten me removed and banned from the Garnet Gaming community. 

#freetdizz #hedidnothingwrong #choppyforowner #LLT #fuckgarnet #garnetrevolution #emerald.gg

• Agree 3
  • Community Director
35 minutes ago, tdizz said:

Starting off with a personal message from Tdizz to the garnet gamers, Rust, Gmod and all else who has been in the community and known me personally. I will be leaving the community in the next few days for reasons that are unfortunate.

Rust career on Garnet as dead as the 41st Elite Corps. Disappointed events played out the way they did, but happy you handled the aftermath well, makes the transition easier. Good Luck on your future endeavors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, AlexConway said:

Rust career on Garnet as dead as the 41st Elite Corps. Disappointed events played out the way they did, but happy you handled the aftermath well, makes the transition easier. Good Luck on your future endeavors. 

Emerald.GG will be coming out with a LGBTQ+ friendly rust server, I look forward with working alongside you as our very own Lead Administrator.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Congrats guys! 😄 It's been a fantastic month and I'm loving our Rust servers, they have been an absolute blast!

Sorry you hear about your ban @tdizzalthough I did let you use my Steam account to try something, what was it? 

(edit)
Got me banned you stinky 

5rWHEUj.png

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisRid said:

Congrats guys! 😄 It's been a fantastic month and I'm loving our Rust servers, they have been an absolute blast!

Sorry you hear about your ban @tdizzalthough I did let you use my Steam account to try something, what was it? 

(edit)
Got me banned you stinky 

5rWHEUj.png

2 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

i think tdizz scammed me smh

image.png

should have known his offer was to good to be true

Although you're gamebanned, I have whitelisted you fellas for Emerald's 2x sienna!

• Like 1
  • Community Director
8 minutes ago, tdizz said:

Emerald.GG will be coming out with a LGBTQ+ friendly rust server, I look forward with working alongside you as our very own Lead Administrator.

It's a pleasure to work along side a community that is finally LGBTQ+ friendly. My hope is other communities, like Garnet, follow suit. 

• Agree 1