Shax & Reynolds W Take?

shax999

Suggestion: QOL Changes

Description: 

Faction Classes Reworks

Taliban Changes :

Cap Sniper to 4 through 5; Increase Damage to 125 (Balance); Make it First Shot Accurate (Balanced Edit; Sniper Heavy Map + An Easy Accessible Class for Newer Players) 

Taliban Army: Support Gets Three CW 2.0 Smoke Grenades (Alleviates Some of the Sniping LOS + Make The Smokes Refillable)

Add an RPK Magazine Attachment to Add 15 Bullets (Ty Smity)

US Changes :

Cap Sniper to 4 through 5 (Sniper Heavy Map + An Easy Accessible Class for Newer Players) 

Give Support Three CW Smoke Grenades (Alleviates Some of the Sniping LOS + Make The Smokes Refillable) 

Pistol Damage 26 to 30 (Argument is for new players, make it slightly easier for them to do damage as support.)

Rangers Changes :

Rangers Ghost Whitelist 3 -> 2

(Country Side of things)

Push @Joe1 and @BrianTheilliterate to make Sniper requirements nothing, every single player can access Sniper through tryouts. Make tryouts slightly more difficult but make sure to focus on tryouts that practice head glitching and cover)

Edited by shax999
  • Creative 1
  • Agree 8

Emphasis on the smokes, the base CW 2.0 Smoke Grenades (the same smoke of the m203 launcher) throw much better, and are overall cleaner to use compared to the smokes currently used. In fact, I would push all current garnet smokes to be changed to CW 2.0. Here is an image comparing both.

Current Garnet Smokes

spacer.png

CW 2.0 Smoke Grenades

spacer.png

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2

This needs to be reworked a bit. 

Gives 3 smokes to every support seems like a lot to be quite honest. Also I really don’t get changing ghost to 2. When this suggestion is to improve base faction not nerf another group?

7 hours ago, shax999 said:

Suggestion: QOL Changes

Description: 

Faction Classes Reworks

Taliban Changes :

Cap Sniper to 4 through 5; Increase Damage to 125 (Balance); Make it First Shot Accurate (Balanced Edit; Sniper Heavy Map + An Easy Accessible Class for Newer Players) 

Taliban Army: Support Gets Three CW 2.0 Smoke Grenades (Alleviates Some of the Sniping LOS + Make The Smokes Refillable)

Add an RPK Magazine Attachment to Add 15 Bullets (Ty Smity)

US Changes :

Cap Sniper to 4 through 5 (Sniper Heavy Map + An Easy Accessible Class for Newer Players) 

Give Support Three CW Smoke Grenades (Alleviates Some of the Sniping LOS + Make The Smokes Refillable) 

Pistol Damage 26 to 30 (Argument is for new players, make it slightly easier for them to do damage as support.)

Rangers Changes :

Rangers Ghost Whitelist 3 -> 2

(Country Side of things)

Push @Joe1 and @BrianTheilliterate to make Sniper requirements nothing, every single player can access Sniper through tryouts. Make tryouts slightly more difficult but make sure to focus on tryouts that practice head glitching and cover)

I just made sniper slightly harder but I’m all for taking the SSG and DS Requirements off of it. 

• Agree 2
45 minutes ago, Bowl22 said:

Gives 3 smokes to every support seems like a lot to be quite honest. Also I really don’t get changing ghost to 2. When this suggestion is to improve base faction not nerf another group?

In reality you are never going to pop all 3 smokes.  Mind you even getting 1 smoke off during war is a hassle. 2 smokes might be decent but experiementing 3 for now might be good

Edited by Shwade
  • Informative 1
29 minutes ago, Bowl22 said:

I suggested two for ghost because it takes out one less 10 Mag Sniper on the server plus all of the DMR and Sniper classes are limited to 2 outside of donors. Little to no coverage on this map for objectives such as TC and Comms and by giving supports the smokes to give players with guns coverage to push up onto the OBJ. This change can repurpose this role and finally have some purpose outside of people using it for meds with donors.

• Informative 1

Sniper damage changes and balances are needed the L115 is currently one of the best snipers and afg sniper pales in comparison. These basic changes are going to help the learning curve and really keep players interested in playing on the server.

• Winner 1
7 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

Sniper damage changes and balances are needed the L115 is currently one of the best snipers and afg sniper pales in comparison. These basic changes are going to help the learning curve and really keep players interested in playing on the server.

Pony rare W take🥹 🙏 

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I do agree with the L115 being better than the AFG Sniper, it can be very finicky on whether or not your shot hits. The Marksman for AFG is oddly enough a bit better to my experience and can kill much easier. If we are to make the tryout empathize more techniques in tryouts, @Joe1I'm gonna up the difficulty further so players are taught to look at surroundings and expect a head glitching sniper or 3 of them. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Nelson said:

I do agree with the L115 being better than the AFG Sniper, it can be very finicky on whether or not your shot hits. The Marksman for AFG is oddly enough a bit better to my experience and can kill much easier. If we are to make the tryout empathize more techniques in tryouts, @Joe1I'm gonna up the difficulty further so players are taught to look at surroundings and expect a head glitching sniper or 3 of them. 

Go right on ahead we’re gonna implement this ASAP

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

i think capping the amount of snipers each faction gets and buffing base faction snipers is a good idea, and with what rangers has where they have to tryout for being a sniper is a good idea, less snipers = more CQB and CQB is more fun.

-1 There are enough snipers in the game as is adding more is only gonna sour the combat even more. This is a take that someone who only snipes would post. We need more accessible shields, smokes, and vehicles. We already have people joining the server and immediately leaving because of how boring wars are for new players. Make combat strategic by giving people ways to combat sniping. Giving everyone a sniper and saying "Its balanced because medics have more smokes and the dude 150 yards away has 15 extra bullets" is just dumb.

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, Pockle said:

-1 There are enough snipers in the game as is adding more is only gonna sour the combat even more. This is a take that someone who only snipes would post. We need more accessible shields, smokes, and vehicles. We already have people joining the server and immediately leaving because of how boring wars are for new players. Make combat strategic by giving people ways to combat sniping. Giving everyone a sniper and saying "Its balanced because medics have more smokes and the dude 150 yards away has 15 extra bullets" is just dumb.

Many of us are trying to figure out a solution right now to combat the use of the base faction WL for players on SOC and Vets. We primarily want these whitelist to be used by the newer players not to be hogged up by players with mosin or orsis.

The fix for SOC players playing base faction is their officers tell them not and enforce that rule. Vets paid their money and if they are not in a SOC faction, then there is not much you can do to stop them. The solution like I said is not to give everyone a sniper. We have people making suggestions that do not involve snipers and I assume many more are coming.