DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Music Thread (April Edition) - we are late

------

nobody made one this month. 😞

anyways

new covet

About as heavy as it gets for instrumental music.

This one takes a bit to start out, but if u let him cook for a sec he'll be playing 13-tuplets. 

an older jam

• DarkRP Administration Team

So recently I've just been listening to a lot of old tunes that I used to love years ago, much of the same really 😄

Here's an absolute classic from Bullet For My Valentine, these kind of tunes live forever 🤘

And lets not forget that they made a part 2 to this absolute belter! I vividly remember when this album came out and I played it for the first time, I was driving along the coast to meet a few mates on a warm summers night in the first car that I ever bought, good times!

Something completely different, this is an old school DnB tune that me and one of my best mates used to play almost on repeat. Recently got back in touch with them and this brings back a ton of memories from many years ago 👌

On a similar note, this also brings back a ton of memories. I've seen him live a couple of times, once in my hometown and then on another occasion I actually met him and his partner which was cool 

Last month I stopped listening to music well for my fasting and now the fasting month is finished I’ve been listening too the classics lately

The game I’m currently finishing has some notables

Another here

This one I like

and some halo classics again

On 4/24/2023 at 3:05 PM, ChrisRid said:

So recently I've just been listening to a lot of old tunes that I used to love years ago, much of the same really 😄

Here's an absolute classic from Bullet For My Valentine, these kind of tunes live forever 🤘

And lets not forget that they made a part 2 to this absolute belter! I vividly remember when this album came out and I played it for the first time, I was driving along the coast to meet a few mates on a warm summers night in the first car that I ever bought, good times!

Something completely different, this is an old school DnB tune that me and one of my best mates used to play almost on repeat. Recently got back in touch with them and this brings back a ton of memories from many years ago 👌

On a similar note, this also brings back a ton of memories. I've seen him live a couple of times, once in my hometown and then on another occasion I actually met him and his partner which was cool 

Fuck, I saw Bullet and that was enough 

Archived