Jas0n Staff app

Confirming my referral and also giving my +1!

Jason, since coming back, has show great dedication to this server and has proven his ability of leadership! Definitely could be a great asset to the staff team!

+1 I have never had a bad interaction with jason. Hes active in Df and gets on at least once a day. Dudes paragraphs are good and has GM experience great guy would love to have him on the staff team.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

Complete shitbag and doesn't know how to use /playtime in game -1 fucking criminal

Kidding. Ever since Jason reactivated his reserves in DF, he's been as active as he can be. He's known across the server as a mature and impartial member of the community. I was going to recommend to him to become staff, but it seems that he's been persuaded already! Great referrals from admired and high-ranking members of the community (except Towelie OMEGALUL). Paragraphs are spot on and I admire the honesty and transparency. Jason has been a positive re-addition to DF and I imagine he would be a great re-addition to the staff team as well. The RDM warn is a big whatever to me, especially if it's only one. 

The only criticism I have is that I would like to see more guidance to the new players of the server - especially if you're war lead... \

+1 dont demote me thanks

Edited by BEATDACHEEKS

+1

Best quality is that he is a competent individual who has the backing of veteran experience to understand and provide good insight in discussions. When he came off his reserves for DF, I knew that he was officially back as he wasted no time to get to work and had a large hand in reviving DF. Other people may have his opinions on his actions outside of the game, but I mainly care about how he presents himself to people in-game and to the community. And in-game, he is a mature and helpful guy who knows what needs to be done.

Edited by Reynolds
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Welcome back, amazing player, not as active since he came off reserves but once he is done with school soon he will be more active.

• 2 weeks later...