4orm

In-game name: Sauce TLG 4oRm
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:13057897
Warns:2
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Playtime?: 893:28:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] raqi, ACAB Sauce Fat Good BOI FUBAR, Mr Hmoreem, Chikn N Burg Not Sorry
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nope
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I strongly believe that I am the ideal candidate for the staff position on Garnet Gaming gmod due to my extensive experience, proven track record, and passion for creating a thriving community. Having spent countless hours on the server, I possess an in-depth understanding of its unique features, rules, and player dynamics. This familiarity enables me to quickly identify and address any issues that may arise, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for all players. Furthermore, I have previously served as a staff member on other gmod servers, where I honed my skills in conflict resolution, rule enforcement, and player support. My ability to remain calm under pressure, coupled with my exceptional communication skills, allows me to effectively handle challenging situations and provide prompt assistance to players. I have also made lots of friends of my time playing this gmod DarkRp server and had chill interactions with most players. In addition to my experience, I bring a strong sense of dedication and commitment to the table. I understand the responsibilities that come with being a staff member and the importance of upholding the server's rules and regulations consistently. I am reliable, punctual, and always strive to go above and beyond to ensure the best possible experience for every player. Moreover, I am a natural collaborator and team player, eager to work closely with fellow staff members to brainstorm innovative ideas and strategies that will elevate the server's gameplay and community. By selecting me for the staff position on Garnet Gaming gmod, you can trust that you will have a passionate and experienced individual who will make significant contributions to the server's growth, foster a positive environment, and help create a memorable experience for all players. If I ever got accepted most of my time would be taking sits and solving peoples problems . Please and thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsimage.png
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Feb 3rd, and Feb 8th.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On weekends I have the entire day if I don't go anywhere and on school nights I have until 9:30 to 10PM after I get out of school.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to play sports like Basketball, Baseball, and Football. I also like to hang out with my friends and family and ride bikes.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce TLG 4oRm

From: Sauce TLG 4oRm To: Garnet

Gaming managers and owners.

wp2761936.gif

Edited by 4orm
I got another referal
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 3

Neutral

In "past experiences as staff" You put nope, but later, in the Reason on why we should chose you, you put That you were alredy staff on other gmod servers...

Overall preatty good staff app but the bans put me in a situation where I don't know either to +1 or -1...

Good Luck tho!

• Agree 1

You been banned 6 times in over 6 months, Averaging a ban per month (close to that)

Being a staff matter means you have to be a role model and represent garnet gaming in a positive way. which while people like you, when it comes pure ingame aspect you 100% have fumbled the ball with rule breaking and your probably very close to a repeated offender extension if your next ban comes within the next couple of months or so. 

in this application, you did nothing to explain your past behavior, the mistakes you made and the changes you made to better yourself and prove  you can represent garnet gaming as a staff member. 

You also managed to get banned for having too many warns in a week last month, you also have 2 warns right now which you failed to explain. 

i don’t see it tbh. you also just got back from your ban? I would honestly wait a month or two before you apply again if this gets denied.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 3

Neutral,

Although im very positive about you like how you are during sits and when were basing or raiding its all good, but the downside is your history with getting banned or punished that just doesnt set a good example and can be impressionable