DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

hitman

description: so i have an idea of like a automated hit place system where a thign would place hits for hitmans since half the time there's no hits at all and the system auto puts a random hit like a randomize hit so that hitmans and get more stuff and kill more people it would be pretty cool 

Reasoning: so that hitman's don't need to wait for a hit to be place i think i waited for an hour and no hits were placed 

Additional Information: 

SALE] zHitman - The unique Hitman System with an in-game config! · gmodstore

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
On 7/5/2023 at 7:53 PM, hooboododoMartian said:

+1 this would make playing hitman so much more worth it

However with this I think that the player who has the hit placed on them should get a notification for it. Similar to when you receive a bounty. As well as this, I think the automated hits should be like $500. Tbh I wouldn't even mind if they were free and just gave XP. I still would like to keep my +1 since hitman is currently very boring and uneventful, however I don't want fake hits being used as a way to make money. The whole idea of hitman, after all, is being paid to kill a player that pissed off another player and depending how angry the player who placed the hit was, you could make $1k or $100k. I don't want that aspect of playing as hitman to be ruined.

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Like 1
  • Informative 2
  • 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

This should already be in but doesn't seem to be working I'll have this looked at

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines