SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:432634319
Warns: None.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  373:37:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Computer, Hydra, Rico
    Past experiences as staff: Yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason I am applying for staff again is because I feel like I can help out the server a lot with my ability to de-escalate situations especially in a sit. I am mature and I can be strict with punishments if need be. I also believe I can be very good for the community in helping them with their problems with other players if that player broke the rules in any way. If it's required I can put in a lot of time whenever I'm out of work into my position as a staff member. I will admit, I'm not as well known as I used to be due to my elongated break from Garry's Mod, but as stated before, I can put a lot of time into this now that I'm all settled in. I am respectful of staff and I feel that I have a lot to offer to the staff team.
        I am fully capable of handling the responsibilities of being a staff member and any consequences for my any of my actions. I can take sits from a center point and listen to both the sides in a sit, regardless of if they're people I know or not because the rules are the rules, and there are no exceptions to the rules. I know the rules good and the community that resolves in it better. I can help new players feel more welcome to the server so that they will keep playing it. This Darkrp server is the best server I know and I intend to keep it that way.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes,  May 30, 2022
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whenever I'm out of work
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Work.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tax Collector

Edited by Tax_Collector
small corrections.
  • Like 1

+1 

Coming in to confirm my referral. I have played with tax collector a bit and every time I've played with him I've always felt chill. I did not know him when he was a moderator in the past, so I can't say anything regarding that. He's a great guy, and I feel he deserves a spot on our staff team! I wish you best of luck Tax Collector with this staff application!

+1

I am confirming my referral as I have played with him before! He was a cool dude and we had a lot of good conversations! I wasnt around when he was staff but I have no doubt in my mind that he is a good asset to the team! Solid application! Good luck dude!

• DarkRP Management Team

My only doubts with this application are that I have not seen you in-game in recent weeks. You've been gone a little while, I would like to see you get acquainted with the new community and become a little more well-known before applying. As far as the application itself, I would like to see a little more structure in your paragraph(s).

With all of that being said, your experience and reputation speak volumes in themselves, so I'm going to go out on a limb and give you my support. 🫡
Don't let me down. +1