Criterias Staff App :D (again)

Criteria

In-game name: GN Criteria
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:527524736)
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | GN Criteria has played for 750:09:45.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @Korn@Wubb @Hydra @sureak @Lt_Dan
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, I was actually a staff member for Garnet almost a year ago. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I bring a lot to the table and mainly for the server, community, etc. I know that I've made some mistakes in the past but I have changed and honestly just want to help out on the server now. My main goal is too make sure that new people to the server and even vets have a good time playing. There has been multiple times where I have been online in the morning or late at night or even just during the day and it's minging left and right and no one is on or just not taking reports. I could change that factor when I was staff around last year every month I averaged 130-200 sits each month and I could've doubled that number if it wasn't for Lala Lady and Currently Baked also trying to get Staff Of The Month and the double promo. (I love you both and congrats again lala on the manager promo) I feel as if I could make a big impact and a big change for the server. I'm pretty well known in the community and also well determined. When I have a question or a "hard sit" I would ask a higher up for help, If someone is minging I would be on that instantly. I will always be active and supporting for any and all actions for the staff team.

Garnet is my favorite server in Garry's Mod and will always be. I love the community, I love the staff team, And I love just playing it basically daily. I would help new players get a start if they asked for one and if someone got RDM'd and the person LTAP'd I would reimburse any/all things they lost. (Perk money, guns, etc)  This server is awesome and i'd love to join further into the community more and play as staff again because to be honest that's when I had the most fun. I gave up on myself last time and I regret it a lot @stretchytried to talk me out of my resignation but I felt as if I needed a break from the game. Once I returned I had to make things right and become one with the community again. I have a lot of people who I'd also like to see finally apply for staff and I'd love to talk them into it / refer them once I am a higher rank. I know these paragraphs are a little small but they truly come from the heart. I love Garnet and would love to be apart of the Staff Team once again. I also believe you should give me this position because i am able to handle a lot of situations calmly and de-escalate situations before they turn into something else. I always go off of who has proof and never off of someones word. Even if you are my friend on the server I would still not be biased towards any situation that person is in. Once again I feel as if i deserve a second chance ❤️ Thank you for your time and reconsidering me to be apart of the team and I hope i get accepted -Criteria 🙂 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have, I have multiple bans under my name and a lot of mistakes but i believe people deserve 2nd chances. I have also stop minging and started actually playing the game again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have around this time last year
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? School, Gym, Work
Did you read the staff rules?: GN Criteria

Edited by Criteria
lol
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

+1: Back when I wanted to join the staff team Criteria showed me the ropes like no one else, he also helped me a lot with the process of getting it done, and even though I'll always think of him as a silly person he always kept a "professional" attitude when handling any sits or staff duties. I will always vouch for him as a staff member as I consider him mature and knowledgeable enough.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wendoly said:

+1: Back when I wanted to join the staff team Criteria showed me the ropes like no one else, he also helped me a lot with the process of getting it done, and even though I'll always think of him as a silly person he always kept a "professional" attitude when handling any sits or staff duties. I will always vouch for him as a staff member as I consider him mature and knowledgeable enough.

Love you wendoly ❤️

• Like 1