DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add back grenade launcher ammo

Add Back Nade launcher ammo  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back ammo for nade launchers

• Add Back Nade Launcher Ammo
    • Be cringe and keep us sad

3 hours ago, Korn said:

i dont think ammo for a rare gun is necessary, the low ammo it has makes more of a collective item. I think adding ammo for it kinda gets rid of the collector aspect.

As someone who most likely has the largest supply of Grenade launchers on the server and also has the largest supply of ammo, I would be most affected by this and I can wholeheartedly say this makes zero sense, This would basically take it in the server economy from a novelty and a remnant of another time to something along the lines of the RPG and matador which would actually make them far more in demand and make them more valuable.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, BINLADINHOE said:

As someone who most likely has the largest supply of Grenade launchers on the server and also has the largest supply of ammo, I would be most affected by this and I can wholeheartedly say this makes zero sense, This would basically take it in the server economy from a novelty and a remnant of another time to something along the lines of the RPG and matador which would actually make them far more in demand and make them more valuable.

As someone who most likely has the second largest supply of Grenade launchers on the server and also has the second largest supply of ammo, I agree with this message.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Vortex said:

As someone who most likely has the second largest supply of Grenade launchers on the server and also has the second largest supply of ammo, I agree with this message.

As someone most likely with the 3rd amount of Grenada launchers and ammo I also agree with this message 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Vortex said:

It was removed because it could crash the server, if it can be fixed def a +1

Optional Ammo Box Detonation: You can decide whether my ammo boxes go kaboom or not. Use the console command M9KAmmoDetonation

This is all that was ever needed to fix the issue with ammo boxes chain-react exploding each other wiping prints and crashing the server.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1

13 hours ago, Korn said:

i dont think ammo for a rare gun is necessary, the low ammo it has makes more of a collective item. I think adding ammo for it kinda gets rid of the collector aspect.

+1 i'd rather get to actually use my rare items, no point in having it sit in my inventory.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Toddd said:

Maybe just add a diff kind of explosive as people have been trading and making the grenade launchers more scarce and rare and would make all the time and money put into the "collective" item useless

My suggestion already covers that it will literally just add ammo for the guns that already are in circulation, that’s it, if they want to add launchers at a point in the future that’s fine but it would be a different issue entirely. There is no point in preventing us from getting ammo for what we already have.

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

• Like 2