DarkRP Update [10/25/2023]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Map Visuals

A dense fog appears to have settled over Downtown across the past 7 days...

fd951360281a559d326a9ca8a68b0f5c.jpg

visibility is now permanently hindered until the end-duration of the event 🙂

962136d502e86de54578c6dadb8881c9.jpg

Entities

This halloween season, the SCP universe is having a little crossover with the mundane world of DarkRP where players purchase printers and whine about RDM

(in reality this is just fancy words for I worked on an SCP server that never launched, so lets use some creepy shit that was worked on)

Continuation of Halloween update

Things got hectic and my time ended up being taken up, but i'm back a few days later than expected to finish it up

Haunting Decapitation 😄 (SCP-1123)

9d90b209710f21504ef335137eb12e70.png

I'm proud of that nickname!

This is a Totem that spawns across the map, players who interact with it will have a pleasant pop up!

4a8b1fd73884bf153bf75e1b23269f50.png

b812c5a9efeae7703ff81d300954c070.png

Once you have enjoyed the visuals, you are free to carry the item before it is despawns (300 seconds) and get everybody else to utilize it!

Doors

Yeah, you can't trust those either?

SCP-096

The backrooms are alot creepier these days

Depending upon your luck, you may come across the backrooms when they're occupied by a the docile SCP-096... this SCP will leave you alone and allow you to escape the backrooms unharmed, UNLESS, you look at 096, putting them into heavy emotionally distress. Doing so will lead 096 to chase you down and dismember you.

https://medal.tv/clips/1AgLkeA5jKySZq/vp3Cac8cY?invite=cr-MSx6RTAsLA

On occasions, the backrooms will take their toll on 096, and they will be permanently in distress - making the challenge significantly harder

SCP-513 

A rusted, cowbell that when rang, makes any of those nearby who hear it relentlessly stalked by a ghost entity. If this ghost is left unmarked for too long, it'll make itself known by any means :).  Once you have rung this bell, it cannot be un-rung or reversed.

cf6399dc085ad175284638bcf0b442fb.png

Classes

Due to @Ghostieeerequesting we add a proper Claude role, and me feeling like a prick since I made one of my childhood staples a garbage man, I had decided it's best that I give Claude his own unique raiding role, and turn garbage man into another disposable GTA model, such as...

52b75bffdd0e12d5d6b70a0668a54d6d.png

Loadout: Lockpick, Keypad Cracker, Fists, Climb SWEP, and M16A4

Garbageman

Accessibility level reduced to level 1

Model was made more lore-accurate

f62d0dda35a85fa2bd532efd5d0b7793.png

Vending Machines

Made materials more accessible to lower prestiges by overall lowering the requirements (prestige 25 would've been crazy 😮) The previous range of prestige 2-20 has been reduced to prestige 1-9.

The Wireframe material has been added, it is colorable by separately purchasing the colors available in the vending machine in order to avoid broken combos like wireframe+black - which would basically make you invisible during raids 😄 only high contrast colors

Pointshop

Corrected the Halloween 2023 exclusive item - coffin backpack.

It now attaches to a players' spine, that way it does not rotate oddly when looking up or down like before.

69d2c9179562f5d2536d2a0202a2bf6a.png

Store

2023 Halloween Vape and new knives now in the store

Bugs & Exploits

Grenades can no longer be thrown through props as their point of origin is now the player's eyes, instead of hand (which was able to clip through objects)
GL and Rocket shipments/crates no longer deal an exorbitant amount of damage
Explosives/Rocket Launchers can no longer damage you through walls - patching the exploits where you can go into the sewer system and nuke a base located directly above through the walls of the map 😄

Damage for explosives will still travel past props in the event of a raid 🙂

• Like 5
  • Winner 1