⚠Additional Game Suggestions ⚠

NotDeadPool

Job Suggestions

- Kidnapper, Cult Leader, or Isis job

Available level 30-35

Kidnap Cooldown: 10-15 Minutes

Must either be taken to base or publicly executed

May only held captive for up to five minutes

May not mug the victim, however, can be held for ransom (up to certain increments? 25k, 50k, 75k, 100k?? Dependent on level?)

- Hacker

Available level 10-15

The ability to quickly crack keypads, faster than normal

Must be in a group of 2-3+ People raiding a particular base

May not solo raid or mug

Must be hired

- Spy

Available Level 20-30

May disguise themselves as other players, including player model and name

Comes with a default pistol, perhaps silenced?

May not raid disguised

May not mug

Cannot raid PD(?)

- Mob Boss

Can Raid PD

Can unarrest only

Must set up their business

--- DJ MODIFICATION: If the server's radios are using Chromium, could they support the addition of other media platforms such as Youtube or Vimeo?

Rule Suggestions

- A limit to only three one ways

This is just crazy and out of control. You can practically have your whole base one ways and it does not make it entirely fair. There should a definite cap. This also forces people to get creative instead of hiding out underneath their base with fifteen one ways, waiting for someone to walk on in and blast them. Not fun.

- The player "Mossly" had recently brought a valid point in their suggestions. The "Pixel Peek" should be considered a form of fading door abuse and an unfair advantage and should not be allowed. I believe this will add more of a balanced dynamic when it comes to both raiding and defending your base. If you disagree with this, I want to ask yourself, "Was that fun? For me? For the raider?" because I mean come on, it goes something like this. 

*Raid

*Crack first fading door

*Defender sits behind a narrow opening/space, or it's blocked off, protecting them

* Opens fading door for split second, BAM. Dead, raid over

*"Welp, I failed to raid this base. That was... fun?"

*"Welp, I defended my base. Raid over and nothing to worry about!"

Yawnnnn. Do you really have fun doing that?

Fading door abuse would not make it fair for the raider.

- Specify the mug amount

Cool, the level thing is alright, however, what's the official cap? Because it's not listed in the MOTD. Besides, it's not like every player is going to sit there with their calculator, approximating the level and the amount to ask for. It should be as simple as picking your target and mugging them right on the spot with a bind, "/advert You're getting mugged for the Red Cross foundation (Mug, drop 20k)" {for instance}

I think it should be 15-20k

- NLR Prevention?

I think that there should be an NLR circle that prevents people from returning to the area of death. Maybe this would work well, maybe it wouldn't. It would be one less thing staff has to worry about, one more thing for a player. Perhaps the radius should be fairly small? I'm not sure. What do you guys think? 

Weapon Suggestions

- Blundergat and Gluon Gun

Should be purchasable on the store and available in game for all players (for some hard cash and non perma of course)

- Make Annabelle a purchasable shotgun

For the Lols

- Perhaps you would consider implementing a few weapons from the Half Life 2 Beta Weapons Pack, or maybe I've just breathing too much oxygen through my skin orifices instead my nose.

Custom Classes

- Is wardrobe a thing on this server? If not, I think it should be! It would make me want a custom class, that's for sure!

General Game Suggestions

- Add an !motd Command!!

- Have rules come up as first thing players see!

Mmm, that's about it for me! 

(Public Relations) PR NotDeadPool

Edited by NotDeadPool
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 cult leader. OKANAGAKA OGAKANA!!!!!!!! CHUGLAKA FORSA GEAMNINI LEGO SUM GEMINA!!!!! oog chacka oog chacka 

In the name of the tiki, the cube, and the ape. i guess everything else is fine idk -1 for everything else but +1 CULT LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and +1 for kidnapper

• Haha 1

cult leader/members only for jobs +1

dont change the building rules its amazing the way it is -1 (raiding is boring/overrated anyway)

Def a -1 for the custom class custom playermodel

Honestly there’s enough weapons already in game, we dont need more -1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Monkey_withagun said:

+1 cult leader. OKANAGAKA OGAKANA!!!!!!!! CHUGLAKA FORSA GEAMNINI LEGO SUM GEMINA!!!!! oog chacka oog chacka 

In the name of the tiki, the cube, and the ape. i guess everything else is fine idk -1 for everything else but +1 CULT LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and +1 for kidnapper

Chugalaka, Chugalaka, Ooo ooo!

2 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

cult leader/members only for jobs +1

dont change the building rules its amazing the way it is -1 (raiding is boring/overrated anyway)

Def a -1 for the custom class custom playermodel

Honestly there’s enough weapons already in game, we dont need more -1

This is all fair, except I would like to hear why you don't think wardrobe should be an option.

I understand that the raiding rules wouldn't exactly benefit you, however, is having more than three really fair? What else is the thief good for if he can't raid a nearly impenetrable base? It's only overrated for you because I'm sure you don't see as worth your time. I'll post some base examples tomorrow.

Edited by NotDeadPool