Enzo's staff application!

xEnzo

In-game name xEnzo

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:518524114

Warns: 1 rdm

Timezone: UTC +1

Playtime?: | xEnzo has played for 2155:07:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hydra, Derpza, Korn

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a staff member on Syuu.net a Minecraft server for around 2 years.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are many reasons as to why i should be staff on Garnet  Firstly, mainly because of how active i am on server ,and because of my time zone im usually online when most people arent and sometimes i have to deal with massrdm, mass nlr ect as usually no staff members are online or afk , i would definitely bring lots of help during those times. In addition, after having over 2000 hours on garnet i have learned all there is to know on the rules ,player behavior and how situations are handled. I love helping out new players when first joining the server , guiding them on how things work and most importantly the rules to insure that player doesnt get in trouble for not following the server rules.

Another reason as to why i think i should be staff is that i can provide great ideas and suggestions for possible future updates , i spend many hours trying to find new ideas that could be added to enhance the player experience on garnet. when it comes to reports im a non biased and sensible on how the situation should be dealt and explain and how they broke the rules and let them know to carefully re-read the rules on server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

I have was banned 2 separate times once for NITRP and once for FRP+LTAP

Even though these bans were when i first started playing on server and wasnt aware of the rules i take full responsibility for what i did and made sure it never happend again.

2021-09-06 - 13:12:04 XEnzo (STEAM_0:0:518524114)     NITRP  
2021-08-24 - 17:29:19 XEnzo (STEAM_0:0:518524114)     FRP+LTAP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I applied 3 times 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Im addicted to Garnet Gaming and basically always online i average a couple hours  each day Monday to Friday and on weekends i have more time ,sometimes i find myself playing for the whole day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play Golf and Soccer

Did you read the staff rules?: xEnzo

Edited by Enzorimasson
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 Enzo and I go way back

• Solid hours
  • Admitted to his mistakes
  • Always a good guy to be around in and out of g mod
  • Put effort into his paragraphs