Depot's Resignation

On 11/2/2023 at 10:03 PM, Depot said:

. I have also done my own investigating and have found damning evidence that can place several individuals in prison for a very long time. I won't @ anyone, but you know who you are, scum. But I digress.

why point this out at all if ur not gonna go band for band on it. good bye lol

• Agree 4

It's unfortunate to see you resign, although it sounds like you intend to still play, so I don't think this is goodbye.

However, why would you say something like this on a resignation post?

One scandalous event right after the other. I have also done my own investigating and have found damning evidence that can place several individuals in prison for a very long time. I won't @ anyone, but you know who you are, scum. But I digress.

You're telling me that you have damning evidence to put people in prison, but forget publicly exposing them (which would be pointlessly dramatic), you haven't told anyone about it, and aren't going to?

Why the actual fuck would you say something like this? If there are people doing super illegal shit, then it's in yours and the servers best interest to report that to moderation, or hell, THE REAL LIFE POLICE? This is such a horrible statement, and I really hope that you've at least attempted to reach out to someone about these illegal activities. Otherwise, as Nutter said, you're nothing more than an accessory to these criminals.

And while I'm still on you,

The constant racism, sexual harassment, and discrimination I have endured have had lasting effects on my mental ,emotional, physical, social, and spiritual health.

This is, without a doubt, the biggest overselling of staffing on DarkRP and how bad it is. Yeah, sometimes people say naughty words and need to get banned for 2 weeks, but I have never, in all 4+ years of playing on Garnet DarkRP, had a point where I felt that there was "constant" bigotry" and it was destroying my health. This is, without a doubt, one of the biggest exaggerations that I've heard, and It honestly brings me to feel doubt regarding other things you've said in this post. Perhaps this "damning evidence" that would send individuals to prison for a long time is them saying "I smoke weed" and they live in a state where weed is illegal! 😱😱😱

You honestly should've slept on this post. Seeing a post from someone who has been inactive for the past 3+ months before suddenly claiming that this great evil of DarkRP has pushed you over the breaking point and that you now MUST resign is wildly rash, not to mention the whole "I know people who are doing bad things but I won't call them out on it" part makes you look even worse. I liked playing with you Depot, so know that this post is out of concern more than anything, but there's a lot of glaring issues that need to be addressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 4
On 11/2/2023 at 8:03 PM, Depot said:

Edit: Shiiiiit, i guess i made this post the day I found out I gotta pay 4K in child support. Got drunk af and popped some acid. Just an fyi, I already reported the crypto pump-n-dump scammers to the irs, so no worries there. They’ll get what’s coming to them soon enough. As for me resigning? I am rescinding my resignation. I don’t see a “no takesy backsies” rule, so I’m back. My birthday is in 2 days by the way 🙂

damn, tough luck bro. good luck on those payments

• Like 2