In-game name: THPS2 1998 Toyota Corolla
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:53093120
Warns: 0
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: 1780:22:07
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): @sat11, @hooboododoMartian@Oyasumi& (kind of?) @Merk
    Past experiences as staff: Between Late Nov 2022 to mid-ish January 2023 + a few thousand hours moderating on Counter Strike Source previously. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I've been thinking about this on and off for a few weeks now, and I would like to once again be a part of the staff team. I play on the server a lot, and honestly should put some time back into helping the server out considering how much I'm on. I don't have regrets about my time being staff apart from perhaps resigning too early instead of sticking it out. I'm very familiar with the rules, rarely ever a problem for staff, and get a long with a majority of the players in the server.  

I know there's obviously been some shake up in staff recently, so hopefully I can bring some past experience in to help alleviate the load and spread it out more evenly. I've been asked on and off since around the time I quit to recently to join back, and I've certainly had thought about it many times but just didn't think I would be that needed or wasn't the right time to come back. As of this moment, I'm fairly geared up to help again on staffing and contribute again to the server.  I think those that can recall my time as staff would say I'm fairly level headed, can keep cool, and mostly just want to contribute to a good playing experience on the server. Overall I'd hope that coming back I can bring a good spark back and help the players out and keep everyone playing the server. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: 1x MRDM ban in March 2023. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/22005-1998-toyota-corollas-staff-application/
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most evenings & weekends. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? guitar, art, shitposting on /fit/ about activated almonds, that's about it.  
Did you read the staff rules?: THPS2 1998 Toyota Corolla

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+Shit ton of playtime

+Good referrals IF confirmed

+Previous staffing experience

+Seems like genuine effort into paragraphs 

-/+ MRDM ban but happens to everyone

+Actually read the rules

I honestly don't see why not 

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 Confirming Referral, I've known Toyota Corolla for a bit and I've known him to be pretty chill, his past experience of staffing is pretty good. Didn't leave off with a bad note so I have high hopes 

Edited by Oyasumi
meow
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Confirming my referral. Corolla did very well the last time he was a part of our staff team, I don't recall ever having a problem with him ingame; He knows the rules, even beat me in a rule debate once, o_o, in all honesty I see no reason he should not be accepted and look forward to working with him again. +1

• Like 1

Toyota needs no introduction at this point, he excelled as a staff member previously and he'll do it once again. It seems like the staff team is lacking some formability and Toyota will fill in perfectly, needless to say; The app is great, amazing hours, well-known member of the community. +1!

• Like 1