Toxic community members and their effect on player count

graygrayiscool

Hello,
I wanted to write this because I had stopped playing due to a extremely toxic community member who was banned over 15 times and still did not get a perma ban. I think this is a serious issue that is in this community that goes largely unaddressed. the fact people can be banned over 15 times before getting a perma ban is really detrimental in my eyes and to those who follow the rules. To me it shows that people can keep getting away with being toxic with no real punishment. I think this is a real issue that is sadly effecting the server. But what are all of your thoughts?
(I will be back, I was told by an admin the person I was having an issue with got banned AGAIN and this time it was perma)

• DarkRP Administration Team
Just now, graygrayiscool said:

Love that I don't even have to say his name haha

Well tbf I know who you're talking about when you say 15+ bans but it was also noted on his account and I quote "after 15+ bans" in the reasoning for perma

• Community Director
18 minutes ago, graygrayiscool said:

I wanted to write this because I had stopped playing due to a extremely toxic community member who was banned over 15 times and still did not get a perma ban. 

Worry not, I just ridded the community of him. He's long overstayed his welcome - I apologize it has taken this long, 15+ bans in an absurd amount of chances for someone who was not constructive or beneficial in any way shape or form.

11 minutes ago, sureak said:

6 mfs got community bans bruh and all their alts

True! This was Bluey, so unrelated in that whole ordeal, but similarly needed to go :).

Just now, AlexConway said:

Worry not, I just ridded the community of him. He's long overstayed his welcome - I apologize it has taken this long, 15+ bans in an absurd amount of chances for someone who was not constructive or beneficial in any way shape or form.

Thank you, to me its crazy that he lasted this long, but better late then never!

I'm not trying to be snarky when I ask this. Why did it take so long for him to be perma? It should of ended here in my eyes: this shows how he treated the community in the (at the time present) and the past

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think the community deserves to know why it took so long for this. He has a history of antisemitism and tons of other stuff. got added to the staff team after that. then got removed from staff team cuz of the video below, then got banned more times before a perma

33 minutes ago, graygrayiscool said:

I'm not trying to be snarky when I ask this. Why did it take so long for him to be perma? It should of ended here in my eyes: this shows how he treated the community in the (at the time present) and the past

13 minutes of admin abusing is diabolical 💀

2 hours ago, raqi said:

13 minutes of admin abusing is diabolical 💀

if your gonna risk your admin atleast get more then 250 views jeez

2 hours ago, graygrayiscool said:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think the community deserves to know why it took so long for this. He has a history of antisemitism and tons of other stuff. got added to the staff team after that. then got removed from staff team cuz of the video below, then got banned more times before a perma

speak for yourself,  I don’t think there needs to be a reason why.

as someone who’s played too much rust i enjoy toxicity but i get it , it’s gmod

10 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

if your gonna risk your admin atleast get more then 250 views jeez

speak for yourself,  I don’t think there needs to be a reason why.

as someone who’s played too much rust i enjoy toxicity but i get it , it’s gmod

I think there does need to be a reason, he made multiple people quit the server due to constant toxicity. There should at the very least be a statement of why a racist, homophobic, antisemitic was allowed to be an admin.

Archived