DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fat Kid

FreakyFrankie

Let's bring back the old staff playermodel (If possible). I'm not sure how big the playermodel is allowed to be but I definitely miss the old days when you would hop into a sit and the first thing you see is an admin talking to you in this outfit...

spacer.png

I know there was some issue of why we couldn't make this happen in the past but I'm just making the suggestion to see if its possible... The biggest argument that most people have used in the past and probably still now... "Its not needed and not a priority" 

Well for something that was a well known identifier for Garnet specifically I feel like it would be a great attention grabber if we brought this back as a part of the known staff members playermodels. Probably not needed or essential but it would be cool to see again.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 4
3 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

+1
I've tried multiple times getting this in the past update sheets that I used to make for DarkRP/CityRP, however, it kept on getting removed and or just been told no. I would personally think it'd be no issue towards adding this back but I do know that there will be some people that will have issues with it due to certain situations that could occur. Such as, a staff member takes a report with this new playermodel, during the report ANY player can be rude, disrespectful, or say negative comments to the staff member "you are a fat guy ingame and IRL omg LOL", "your playermodel looks like you IRL". Those are just examples of what could occur and also did occur back then for this to be originally removed. Maybe during the seasons of the year we can have different playermodels, ex: santa during christmas, zombies during halloween, easter bunny or sum for easter, lifeguard or someone in beach clothing for summer, there are many possibilities. Overall, I'm all ears for this but it'd still be up to Garnet to change his mind. 

jesus christ for easter, and uncle sam 4 summer (4th of july)

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

I've tried multiple times getting this in the past update sheets that I used to make for DarkRP/CityRP, however, it kept on getting removed and or just been told no. I would personally think it'd be no issue towards adding this back but I do know that there will be some people that will have issues with it due to certain situations that could occur. Such as, a staff member takes a report with this new playermodel, during the report ANY player can be rude, disrespectful, or say negative comments to the staff member "you are a fat guy ingame and IRL omg LOL", "your playermodel looks like you IRL". Those are just examples of what could occur and also did occur back then for this to be originally removed. Maybe during the seasons of the year we can have different playermodels, ex: santa during christmas, zombies during halloween, easter bunny or sum for easter, lifeguard or someone in beach clothing for summer, there are many possibilities. Overall, I'm all ears for this but it'd still be up to Garnet to change his mind. 

I understand your point here but regardless if someone is going to diss in a sit they are gonna do it and find another reason to do so and I believe the online comment of "you are a mod and fat" is a given knowing that if someone is willing to not care about being banned they'll say it regardless lol.

but yes I would love to see this again and thank you for everyone's support on this, now I actually believe its possible to bring this back with enough +1's 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 would love to see this come back prob won't happen. have been trying to bring this back for a while. miss the old staffing days!

Edited by Chawhead
  • Agree 1