Military RP --> Harry Potter RP

Should we do it?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change MRP to Harry Potter RP?

Hello fellow Garnet Gamers, it’s your friendly neighborhood Towel comin at ya with a 100% completely serious, not sarcastic at all, suggestion.  I personally, am fed up with all the cliques and toxicity that MRP is facing currently, but luckily, I have the solution.

I motion that we transition the MRP server into a Harry Potter RP server!!!!!!  I have already given deep thought to how people would be sorted and what would happen to donors and what not, and it would go as follows.

Gryffindor 

Those sorted into the house representing courage, bravery, chivalry, and nerve would be the standing members of GRU, GB, and MARSOC.  Each of these factions show true grit and determination war after war, fighting against all odds to make sure they win the war for their side.

Slytherin

Those sorted into the house representing ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness would be the standing members of Vega Group, the Frogmen, SSO, and SEALs.  Slytherins, while possibly seen as evil, are among the most powerful witches and wizards of all time, something that I think these factions could represent well.  

Ravenclaw

Those sorted into the house representing intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit would be the Marines, Army, and 2GA base factions.  I think it is quite obvious that these three factions best represent the traits that Ravenclaws stand for. They have some of the most intelligent members this server has ever seen, including 2GA PVT I Hate Niggers, 1MD Pvt Autism, and 11B PV1 NaziCancer.  With members like this, Ravenclaw will be a true contender for the house cup!

Hufflepuff

Those sorted into the house representing work, patience, justice, and loyalty would be Delta Force and Delta Force alone.  I think it goes without explanation why these warriors would be chosen as the sole members for this house.

From here on out, new players will be sorted into the four houses, just like in the movies.

As for donors, I have thought that weapons like smoke grenades, and blade weapons could transfer over, as smoke grenades are harmless and blade weapons are seen in the books/movies at Hogwarts.  For guns and classes, anyone who bought them would get a choice of a certain number of spells that are more powerful or harder to get than what you normally would as an entry-level student. For example, someone with an M60, Orsis, Nailgunner, and AEK may be entitled to Avada Kedavra, while someone who only has a Deagle and a FMG-9 may get something like Sectumsempra.  Also, anyone with Goat would be able to run around as a House Elf, which in my eyes, is just as pointless as a Goat. These spells would later be available as a buyable item from the store, or as unlockable spells as you become a higher year on the server.

As for roles such as Death Eaters and whatnot, I figured tryouts could correspond to this.  Any student 3rd Year or above would be eligible to tryout. For professors, I was thinking it could be a forum application and people vote on you to see if you are trusted enough to teach the students, kinda similar to staff.  

Aside from being able to buy spells, I was thinking you’d be able to buy things like an invisibility cloak, broomsticks, and pets.  These could be bought with credits or with real money as well if you don’t want to wait for credits. It would also be cool to have a Diagon Alley type thing that you could explore and buy stuff at.  

That’s all I’ve really thought of so far, but I’d love to see some feedback below!!

Please know this is all a joke,  MRP is awesome and I fuckin wish I could be back full time.  Garnet you are fuckin killing it, keep up the hard work bud ❤️

Edited by Towelie [GG]
  • Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 4
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Towelie [GG] said:

smoke grenades are harmless

-1 for this section alone. Smoking can cause lung cancer in our virtual characters, so they are definitely not harmless. Do you want your happy little virtual character to be a dead little virtual character? No. I say change the smoke grenades into fidget spinners. They're fast, efficient, and most of all, spinny.

• 300 IQ 1