Number the Rules

Description: Have each sever rule numbered in their section. For example under General Rules, No. 5 would be do not spam and Roleplay Rules No. 1 would would be do not RDM, etc....
Examples underneath rules would not be numbered.

Reasoning: I believe this would be a simple quality of life improvement for both players and staff. It would make it easier for people to find and reference a specific rule(s). It would also make them easier to read and follow overall. 

Additional Information: See below example.

spacer.png 

• Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1000000000000000000000000000

you don't know how many times I've been in a sit with someone telling me what they did wasn't against the rules while I try to walk them through how to get to the rule they broke. It'd be way easier to just say "rule 12"

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

+1

All I saw was numbers to rules and I'm immediately on board with this idea. Going into a sit and explaining to a player what rule they broke by number would be revolutionary. Helps the staff with notifying them of the rule and the player in knowing the rule in the situation.

+1

Would make staff members lives more endurable in those situations, telling them the rule number instead of finding it themselves copying/pasting it in chat and explaining it to them and where to find it.

• Like 1

REAL! This would make quoting the rules to new people so much easier if I could just say "Check rule 3 on Building and Basing Rules" cuz right now it is a pain in the ass.

Big +1

+1

It makes sense, so that it aids as a quick reference for players to find them more easily. I've handled sits in the past where I'd say something like "Your RDM sign is too small" and have to guide them to where it's mentioned in the rules, which takes some time. This way I could say "Check out rule 33" (I made that number up lol) but they could then quickly scroll to see where it's mentioned. Much easier.

• 1 month later...