DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moderator Application

Neutral from me

My minus isn't because you're bad at being staff or anything about you, but kind of in regards to what Conway said. You were staff for a while, quit, shortly later became staff again, recently quit, and now want to come back again shortly after. 

This is just IMO here, but I would say take a longer break before coming back to return to staff. 

Also just to point out

11 hours ago, Fat Good BOI said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] staff on here 2 times and owner on a server and co owner on 2 other servers and mod on a discord server with 11k people in it

On 2/17/2024 at 1:01 AM, GarnetGaming said:

You may not be staff on any other gaming community while staffing on Garnet Gaming.

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1

Back when you were staff i had nothing but great interactions with you and you handled sits really well. Despite your past, you’ve shown a lot recently that you’ve changed and matured. I look forward to seeing you as staff again soon. Good Luck!!

• Like 2

I am confirming my referral. Good guy. Sure everyone messes up in the past but I don't think it should be held against them if they have improved. Anyways. He is a very active member and every time that I interacted with him he seemed chill. Overall give the guy a chance

• Like 3

I am here to confirm my referral. I have had many many many encounters with you on and off the server and I have had some good encounters and some bad but all in all, you are a pretty cool kid and you have plenty of experience as a staff member and have pretty good playtime but the amount of bans is not so good and there is also the fact that I had banned you last month for mass rdm(yes it was appealed but it still happened non the less). I think you can do well if you actually put effort into the role and not just mess around and mass again. I wish you the best of luck in your application. 🙂

+1 From me

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 1998Corolla said:

Neutral from me

My minus isn't because you're bad at being staff or anything about you, but kind of in regards to what Conway said. You were staff for a while, quit, shortly later became staff again, recently quit, and now want to come back again shortly after. 

This is just IMO here, but I would say take a longer break before coming back to return to staff. 

Also just to point out

no i meant i was retired staff and owner on those servers not that I still am should've made that more clear mb

Edited by Fat Good BOI
adding detail
  • Like 3
  • DarkRP Management Team

confirming referral

Briefly knew fatgood when I started and he was a good staff member while it lasted.

Would definitely agree that I hope you stick around longer this time.

Good luck!

+1

• Like 3

+1

Confirming Ref

Disregarding all of the -1's, he's a hella chill dude and can sometimes be silly but I think he can be competent in the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff team since he has experience in the Staff team and I think he deserves a shot again since he has tons of referrals like from Enzo,Tadtad, Errol, and etc. Overall he's a great fit for the staff team and hope he does get accepted! 💸

Edited by ZekRemains
  • Like 3

+1

-You have read the Staff Rules and meet all requirements.

-You have significant experience in terms of being Staff and have been staff on this very server before.

-It only makes you stronger by admitting mistakes and wanting to improve yourself, I think your character has greatly grown.

-You also have a significant amount of time on the server.

-The only downside I can even fathom is the inconsistency with your prior staff position. Granted you keep doing what you're doing I have no doubt that you will exceed expectations.

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 as long as you do not mass rdm/failrp again. I have no problem with giving you a plus one your staff app is good and you were a good staff member. 

• Like 2