SteamID 76561199082237710
15 years old
Warns 1

playtime 82 hours 15 min 
Timezone EST
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have played as a mod on Five M server but none on Gmod.
 Why you should choose me over other applicants I can strive to do good work  and i can be flexible when it comes to being a mod. something else i can do is learn very easily i am a good learner you can teach me things and i will understand them without complication. I like to play garnet a lot and i think i would stick out when it comes to other mods. i could work diligently as a mod. I can do many things at a time i am a good multitasker if you need me to help with the discord and gmod at the same time i can do that very easy. I'm a good 
listener. lets say merk told me there's a new rule that needs to be enforced i will be able to remember that. I have the enthusiasm and dedication to contribute positivity to the gmod community resolving conflicts in a diplomatic manner, I'm committed to making a positive environment for all gamers. With my great communication skills i can work hard and be better than others. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes i have been banned before for unintentional mass RDM I had my nerve gas out and was acting like i was going to throw it into a crowd of people as a joke for my friends on discord but i forgot you cant hold left click on it like a grenade in other games and i got banned for a week for it.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role I can contribute when i get home from school which is around 3:50-4:20 sometimes later but i am free on weekends and summer all day.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i like to play base ball and also watch hockey and go to games sometimes.
Did you read the staff rules GCF RDS Slim shady

1 hour ago, tadtad31 said:

the apps good not the best ever but im basing more on my personal experience with you you seem like a little bit of a minge from the limited time ive spent with you 

Sorry a "minge" i do like to troll sometimes but when im on duty its very professional and when you grade someone off of personal experiences that were short and limited i don't agree.

I’ve always disliked when clans start to insult each other in OOC, and your one of the people who starts it. I find it to be childish and immature. You barely even meet the recommended hours too. Not many people know you that well either. Good luck..

I am going to go with a -1 because all the times I have seen you on the server they have not been great encounters and I hear a lot of complaints about you in-game and you don't have that many hours on the server and in my genuine opinion, you're not ready to be a staff member yet and you should focus on school and getting a good name in the community first before you become staff. Good luck in the future.

-1 From me

Neutral

+1 for improving your application! Much better than before!

-1 for the mass RDM ban under 83 hours. I still think more time needs to pass.

I think you have a good shot at this! You meet the requirements and fixed the format

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 for me. As much as I see you in the game you're a minge. I would get to know the community more but as less of a minge. fix and I'll plus one!

hey, overall the application isnt the worst ive seen, however the application legit says write 2 paragraphs and you didnt do that. you wrote one. 😔

also getting banned is a massive hit to your reputation so you should probably work on bettering yourself in different aspects so you can stick out more! 😁

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1 from me

+meets all requirements.

Haven't had any experiences with you so won't judge you for the minge stuff as I have no evidence of it. As far as I can tell you meet all requirements and are deserving of a shot at the trial role.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

My recent interactions with you in-game were extremely unpleasant and did not leave a good impression. Playtime is just barely over the minimum, and only 1 low effort paragraph that doesn't really stand out compared to the others. You're a minge in-game and I don't personally see you contributing much in a staff position at this time.

My advice to you would be to get that reputation of yours within the community cleaned up a bit, stop being so toxic and mingey in-game, and speaking from my own experience with you, learn how to show some respect.

• Informative 1