SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321273777/

Active Warns: None

Timezone: PST

Current Playtime: 662

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: yes/yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Referral(s): Chawhead

Past experiences as staff: I used to be staff on Garnet (I believe I was S.Mod I could be wrong) I got removed for inactivity as I was moving and couldn't get on to play anything.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

Given my previous experience as staff and my familiarity with the rules on Garnett, I am well equipped to add to the server's growth. I take pride in my commitment to fairness and impartiality, qualities that I believe are needed to help keep a balanced and enjoyable experience for everyone. I aim to ensure that both new and established players have a positive experience, fostering a community where everyone feels welcome.

I’ve noticed there seems to be a shortage of staff members on the server late at night. I am often up late and am willing to step in to prevent the server from descending into chaos. I understand that there might be newer members of the community who may not know me, and I am excited to get the chance to engage with them. Being a staff member is not just a responsibility; I also find it fun, and I genuinely want to contribute to the server's well being. Whether or not I am accepted as a staff member, I will continue playing on the server, but I hope the community recognizes the benefits of having me a part of the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:     Yes! My last punishment was on Garnet over 4 years ago and was MRDM. I also have a warn limit ban, NLR Ban and FailRP ban (Also all from over 4 years ago)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes, both were over a year ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 Hours daily guaranteed but possibly more as I work from home and can get on when needed.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am a musician. I also edit/record youtube videos and dabble in photoshop from time to time.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Smoke

Edited by ilysmoke
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1 from me

+ meets all requirements

+prior experience

Although I'm not too familiar with you, I've seen you a decent bit on the server and you're never minging and pretty much always a good player. Definitely think he deserves a shot. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

I see Smoke pretty much every single time I am on the server. Almost every single interaction I have had with him has been a good one. Super chill dude fun to be around. I hope to see you as a staff member good luck!

~Remember always stand ten toes down!~

WaffelCheeseCake...

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Haven't really seen you a whole lot but I've not had any issues with you. Your app is pretty well-written and your previous staff experience is always a bonus to have. I'm happy to give you a shot and see how you will help us.

+1

• Like 1

So I don't know you all that well so I can't really say much on here. But others comments make me think you would be a good fit. While I personally haven't had any interactions with you I have seen you around on the server. I kind of feel like your paragraphs may be lacking slightly in that maybe they could use a couple more sentences per paragraph but other than that overall good app. You have past experience which is a plus and you have previous experience on this server. So I am going to say that you will get my vote

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the <SERVER NAME> Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

-Your previous experience as staff.
-Your attitude & personality, both in-game and on community platforms.

-Your feedback, which was exceptional. 🙂

Welcome back to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of the HR Team to initiate your training!