Timezone: UTC +1:00
Current Playtime: 176 and updating
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: OBS/yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] CreativeStageName
Past experiences as staff: Rust servers so yes
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

I feel like i have built a strong bond with the community of GarnetGaming a lot of 
 people know me and think of me as a chill person to hang around with. 
 The past weeks on Garnet have been enjoyable and entertaining at the same time,
 this community is something i want to be involved with but when i see people that have
 NLR, RDM, propblock, fake report, i start to think about how those people are ruining the Garnet experience.
 Those people make GG look like a bad place when it truly is not.
 I want people to have the same welcoming experience to GG that i had. When you are on the server 
 i guarantee you will notice me im almost always on and always a helpful person,
 im always social with the GG community and usually most of the time showing off my 
 comedic side and just 3 days ago i tried to become a staff but i got DENIED.
       Garnet Gaming is one of my top most enjoyed server on Gmod i always choose to play Gmod than any other 
 game just to be on Garnet because its a getaway from all stress and is a safe place to let my personality go.
 I remember there was a day when I was that noob, not knowing what to do etc.
 until I bumped into a few very kind people on the server that went out of their way to show me the what to do.
 I felt really welcome and that's something I want to do for others.
 I can also be on during the hours that not many Mods or Admins usually are on.
 I would love to help out the staff and make things easier for everyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? yes on unturned and i don't know how i got Banned for cheating
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 5 days ago
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 to 5hrs
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: no i do not
Did you read the staff rules?: warman847

Edited by warman847
  • Agree 1

I still haven't had many interactions with you in-game but this app is better than your last one. 

Your paragraphs however are still a bit weak and the formatting is wonky. Basically you are saying you've had good experiences while playing on Garnet and you want to help out. These aren't bad things however, it doesn't really answer why you should be chosen over other applicants. I would suggest that you explain more on what would set you apart from others, expand on your experiences in Rust, tell us how you would handle yourself in sits, are you good under pressure?, what are some benefits or positive attributes you'd bring to the staff team?, etc.

Ultimately it's up to you on how your app is written, these are just some friendly suggestions. Right now I'm gonna give you a [neutral]. Good Luck. 

Edited by Baiter
Changing a word

Bruh where did he type his application at? Cause for his 2 paragraphs he has one sentence on each line. Anyways. I haven't had many interactions with you in game so I can't say for sure how you would be for the staff team. It could be because we are on rival clans right now? But anyways. I haven't had any bad interactions with you again hardly any at all so I can't say + or - 1 so I am just going to stay
Neutral

So I am going to change to a -1 after hearing about your game ban yeah we don't want cheaters on our team.

Edited by Orion8559

Neutral

Your application is a bit better than the last one I guess. I still think you need a better reputation from other people before applying again. Especially considering the heavily controversial clan you're in (people have mostly negative opinions about the members). Regardless of that, Good Luck!!

Chris just posted that you've been game banned for cheating. This is not something that is desirable in the staff team.

Edited by Schyzo
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

Chris' post made me aware of your ban so I am changing this to a -1. Cheating definitely is not good

Edited by busterbignut

You seem like a decent guy and your application is okay, though as the others have pointed out you did recently receive a game ban. I don't know what this could be for but being banned from any game is certainly not a good start. That reason alone honestly is enough to deter me for now, unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP HR Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

It's been brought to light that your account currently has a Valve game ban.
These types of bans are generally only handed out for cheating.
We recommend you appeal to the developer of the game you were banned from and have the ban revoked before reapplying.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply once your account clears this standard.

• Informative 1