DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add Sitting Entities to certain classes

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] What I am suggesting to add is something where you can place down and you can actually sit on. This would be something similar to the vehicle seats under the q menu -> vehicles -> chairs section. These are actual entities you can sit on. What I am thinking here is you could add this as a spawnable entity under the classes Chef, Bartender, Club Owner, and Maybe Cinema owner and would then despawn when you change off the class. I think this could add a bit more realism to when these classes setup their in building cafes, bars, etc. in which you can actually sit down at a table or something and actually feel like you are at a cafe or bar.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] I think this could add more realism to these classes when you setup your cafe or bar

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] Photo of the vehicle entity can be found here https://images.orionnetworks.xyz/i/9jbmGW2

Edited by Orion8559
1 hour ago, computer said:

maybe if its only for VIP

would be sick asf if it was for someone like the bartender, or someone that does the gambling rings

Yeah that's what I was meaning it for. Was for those who would actually need it for RP reason like chef for his cafe, bartender for his bar, club owner for his bar etc. Keep in mind yeah while this can be abused we punish people for abusing other things so just add rules to it and if people abuse it then staff can handle it.

-1 Here is a list of people that would abuse it

Number 1-Me

Please don't tempt me

Also in terms of punishing people for it. You would need a clip of it happening. Lets say someone has a base that i want to raid. I get a bartender to put down a chair and phys gun me in while i sit. Happens too quick and not everyone has clipping software.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Graykidz said:

I get a bartender to put down a chair and phys gun me in while i sit. Happens too quick and not everyone has clipping software.

Then have it coded that if too many collisions with props and the seat are detected within a set amount of time, the seat is deleted and staff are notified.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Moveable chair entities are just not good. Think there's a reason a lot of places do not allow them, too easily abuseable by people and I don't really have trust this would be implemented in a way to alleviate that.

• Merk locked this topic