SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626219726

Active Warns: 0 

Timezone: Central

Current Playtime: 228 Hours

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone? YES

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YES

Referral(s): HG Mysterio Gaming

Past experiences as staff: NO

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe you should choose me because, I'm mostly active during the day and at night most of the time. I am very familiar and friendly with most people on the server. I don't usually become a nuisance to anybody who is around me. Another reason I would like to be chosen is because I show integrity and follow the rules of Garnet Gaming: DarkRP. I like to help others with their problems because it could go a long way to making their day better by helping them out.

I feel like I am pretty available throughout the day to cover staff duties either during the day or even at night. I can be trustworthy when it comes to admin powers, I will not abuse them or lower anybody's morale in any way. When I am on the server, I am barely ever AFK and am always doing something. I believe it is always best to do the right thing no matter the circumstances. I am always trying to help new players out as well with either base building or some simple rules they would like to know about. I never ever want to try and ruin someone's day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: When I was newer to the server I was banned for Mass RDM and LTAP, the rdm was unintentional as I was still a new player to the server, the LTAP was not on purpose as I had lost power that same night to a thunderstorm.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-8 Hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Fishing and work a part time job

Did you read the staff rules?: sus ropolka

• DarkRP Administration Team

You meet all the requirements and you have a solid application. I've seen you on quite a lot recently and can vouch for your statements in your application.
+1

You meet all requirements and I've seen you in-game a lot. Your only ban is from 6 months ago so I'm willing to overlook that.

My only real criticism of your app is that your paragraphs are very brief but overall not terrible.

I'm gonna give you a +1   

Posted (edited)

+1 
Great guy You meet all the requirements and also I notice you a lot in the game.
You know your rules and the rules You also know how to Help the new commers to the server.
Good luck on your apply!

-pparra1020

Edited by Lunacy0800
  • DarkRP Management Team

I haven't really interacted with you a ton, but I've not had any bad experiences with you at least. You do enjoy a good deal of support from the community, your hours are good, and while you do have a previous ban for mass RDM it's mattered little in the time I've seen you personally. You're a pretty decent player and I don't object to giving you a shot, honestly.

+1

So I have seen you a lot on the server and so far I haven't had one bad interaction with you. Every time I have a sit with you as the reporter it has ended up with some form of punishment or resolution but none the less the person reported broke a rule and you seem to know your stuff. I think your hours are decent enough and overall you have a decent app. While you do have a ban on record it is from 6 months ago so I don't really see a big issue from that as well I haven't saw you get in trouble since that. I do think you deserve a shot and I am willing to give you my vote. Good Luck!

+1

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

After talking with you in your interview you seemed like a chill and overall easy to talk to person.
Your intentions to join and help us on the team and help us seem genuine and true.
I look forward to seeing what you can do.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact a member of HR to get your training!

• Like 1