Pencil's Staff Application

Pencil

Name: DEVGRU SCPO Pencil (steam name: Pencil)

Total time on the server:  [/playtime]  | DEVGRU SCPO Pencil has played for 619:57:46

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes

Referrals:  Skye, Oatlife, Shrood, Ethan

Staff History:  [warns/bans] No active warns/bans.

Country of Residence: Canada (EST)

Past experiences staffing?

I was a past admin on a CS:GO Jailbreak server; PHG or Prophet Gaming (Server underwent many name changes, past ones were: Cold Fusion(CF) and Zombies For Life(ZFL)). The server is now closed.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

The server has brought much joy to myself and most of that was through the staff team, whether it be through events or assisting in keeping the server fair and in order. So in turn I want to be able to give that experience to others and make their experience on the server just as great as I have had. To do that I would of course use my past knowledge of being a staff member to assist within my decisions. I would use my leadership and sportsmanlike qualities, that of which I aquired through many years within football and leading volunteers during events, to keep both sides of any argument understanding and happy with the result of any staff interaction (through keeping a mature attitude and positive outlook during the situation). Using my skills I aim to keep both the staff and rest of the community happy with a positive attitude.

Edited by Pencil

+1

Pencil was a great member of SSO, improving from the small mistakes he made, always reflecting on his actions and not being egotistical or over confident in most situations. From the small bit I have seen of him in SEALs and DEVGRU recently, it doesn't look like this has changed, and I hope he will continue to have this attitude in his staffing career as well. Hope you get accepted, Pencil!

Edit: Oh yeah, and add me to your referrals! 🙂

Edited by Ethan
Forgot "Add me to referrals!"

Neutral

In your “plan for benefiting the server” statement you said that you will “keep both sides of any argument understanding and happy with the result of any staff interaction”. This is worrying for me because as a Staff member you should be making the correct decision regardless if both sides are happy with the outcome. I can accept you wanting to make them understand the situation, something all staff  do. This paired with a couple situations I’ve had with you in the past, including one from today is my personal reasoning for being neutral.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2