Conway Meta

Panini

In-game name: Pavlinkov

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:86187062

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Player

Their Steam ID: Did not get it

Who was involved?: Alex Conway (offender), Thunder, Nakeys, Anton, Myself

When did this occur?: on 6/4 around 7pm EST

Describe the situation: Metagames, says we are GRU even though we had keys out.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):

Edited by PaniniV2
  • Winner 1

Unfortunately going to have to +1. Calling out "GRU" are going to US base in comms? In an RP situation you dont know their names, rank and faction but he called out that 4 GRU were going to US base. Unless Conway can prove how he knew they were GRU in that RP situation its a +1 for me unfortunately.

Sorry conway but +1 in real life situation how are you going to know if it GRU or a civiallian. You cant just callout someone when there all holding keys. Remember the 2nd ROE if you see someone with keys out they are a civiallian. This is a big +1

• Community Director

You cannot be this stupid:

NO FORMAT. 

I’ve been in a kidnap where we have captured a GRU member, and you look exactly similar to him/her.

You keep your info on the forums, we keep it in a google doc.

It’s the same way of you TRYNA pull an ID card off me after I said I lost mine. It would be meta if I read your names.

Also, why would you kidnap a CIVILIAN, since YA KNOW, I had my keys out?

Petty.

Edited by AlexConway
13 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

NO FORMAT. 

I’ve been in a kidnap where we have captured a GRU member, and you look exactly similar to him/her.

It’s the same way of you TRYNA pull an ID card off me after I said I lost mine. It would be meta if I read your names.

Petty.

+1 Called someone stupid.

Come on man. I'd expect you to be more mature than that. Tisk tisk. :^(

Also pretty sure using outside info for RP situations is metagaming, which is against the rules, sooooo?

• Like 1
  • Community Director
4 minutes ago, MrInconvenience said:

Also pretty sure using outside info for RP situations is metagaming, which is against the rules, sooooo?

Then my report on 5 GRU and 12 SSO will follow for them using there thread.

——

can we note how this report has no format?

Edited by AlexConway
27 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

NO FORMAT. 

Petty.

Hey man, just because you messed up doesn't mean you have to be toxic and try to blame someone else.
I could upload the entire kidnap too, where you absolutely refused to seriously rp, even though we were trying to preserve literally anything from you being an uncooperative minge.

Alright first things first. 

Format

Secondly, can you show a little more of the clip before and after, as in the current video you have provided I cannot really tell if any of the GRU even have weapons out, or if it's just a glitched playermodel. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Panini said:

Hey man, just because you messed up doesn't mean you have to be toxic and try to blame someone else.
I could upload the entire kidnap too, where you absolutely refused to seriously rp, even though we were trying to preserve literally anything from you being an uncooperative minge.

Please post the whole video.

@Alex Conway Does have a valid counter arguements besides some minor insults. He did have no keys out as you guys attempted to kidnap him and there is no actual way to prove it unless it shows in the video. This comes down to a report where both sides break the rule if @Panini has no proof. The 2nd ROE isnt the greatest thing on the server but it is there. 

Once the full video is posted if there is one then I will make a final verdict.

You are obviously in Military uniforms, with tac gear on and the US (specifically Conway as well) have kidnapped GRU previously therefore he would know what you look like or wear. He didn’t say YOUR name just the name of the faction associated with that uniform.

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

You are obviously in Military uniforms, with tac gear on and the US (specifically Conway as well) have kidnapped GRU previously therefore he would know what you look like or wear. He didn’t say YOUR name just the name of the faction associated with that uniform.

You act like nobody has kidnapped a player on the General class before which he was on. By your logic they’ve have the same ability to assume as Conway...

Just now, .lua said:

You act like nobody has kidnapped a player on the General class before which he was on. By your logic they’ve have the same ability to assume as Conway...

I never said they didn’t. But that’s not what the report is about. If Conway or someone else made the same report I would -1 that as well.

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

Even if he kidnapped GRU before how did he classify the RPG as a GRU? 

Edited by Savitr
9 minutes ago, Savitr said:

Even if he kidnapped GRU before how did he classify the RPG as a GRU? 

Just re watched and realized there was an RPG. (I first watched it quickly on my phone my apologies) 

Changing to a +1 

The regular GRU classes were fine but since he called an RPG GRU without proper evidence of it he should receive a warn.